Learning...

Marcum28

Reaction score
Listen guys...

i've been working on GFX for a while now... but I don't know... I feel i can still get better but i feel to do so i need to learn more. Any suggestions, or can anyone teach me some better flow techniques or such....

Anything,
Thanks,
Marcum28

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I'm not the greatest myself, and I don't have any tips myself, but nba_balla added a HUGE psd pack you need to see it, you'd learn a lot from it.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Learning PSDs. Make sure though, for the love of god, do not rip from learning PSDs. They are a great tool to learn new techniques, when using them however, make sure you utilise techniques, but not layers.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Learning PSDs. Make sure though, for the love of god, do not rip from learning PSDs. They are a great tool to learn new techniques, when using them however, make sure you utilise techniques, but not layers.
okay.. but how do you learn? just like when to put crap on color dodge or overlay?

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
okay.. but how do you learn? just like when to put crap on color dodge or overlay?
You learn how those layers contribute to the sig itself. And you can see what the effect will have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%