lakerfan's suggestion in the suggestion box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well, I tried -- i never had a complaint against manny -- he suggests in different manner and tone..

and your tone is now unbearable.... your future is now in discussion with other admins...

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
well, I tried -- i never had a complaint against manny -- he suggests in different manner and tone..

and your tone is now unbearable.... your future is now in discussion with other admins...
Fair enough, I can't say I'm not going to offer suggestions in a forum which asks for them.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
suggestions and <Censored>/finger pointing are two diff things

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
suggestions and <Censored>/finger pointing are two diff things
And you never put blame on me? Ahh. Is it not a 2 way street in this case? You've suggested many times that I don't contribute to the forum and that instead I only moan...hmm.

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

well, your about to.

Fact is, tone of voice or not, he brought up legitimate points that have been mentioned earlier that simply have not been brought up to proper attention here on the site.

and if he's going to be crucified for having the stones to speak up, then you better believe i'm, not going to stand for that either.

so, if his future is in discussion with other admins, my future here is in the same boat as well. that simple.
and quite frankly, if your willing to reprimend two of your most valuable posters on the site because of your complete inability to take criticism, than, quite frankly, I'm speechless.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
there's a diff in your criticism and his... yours is constructive where his has been nothing but negative and finger pointing. he's not making suggestions -- all he's doing is <Censored>.

it's very hard to consider cb4 a valued poster when he's voted "the most hated" member and always seems to pick fights with other members, including staff...

like i said all have been taken in, but a round table meeting has to occur first before actions can take place.

your choice to do whatever you want is up to you..

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay, let's all do this, breathing exercises

This is an internet message board, nothing more, we do not need to every week make a thread complaining about the board. Don't we have enough stuff in our lives to worry about then something as stupid as this? I mean SI is SI, we cannot change the culture on SI just like that, it's been tried, doesn't work, and hasn't effected anything, so let's just stop guys, now.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
it's very hard to consider cb4 a valued poster when he's voted "the most hated" member and always seems to pick fights with other members, including staff...
Yet you probably nominated me for some awards.

*the world laughs*

What a difference a day makes.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Okay, let's all do this, breathing exercises

This is an internet message board, nothing more, we do not need to every week make a thread complaining about the board. Don't we have enough stuff in our lives to worry about then something as stupid as this? I mean SI is SI, we cannot change the culture on SI just like that, it's been tried, doesn't work, and hasn't effected anything, so let's just stop guys, now.
LOL.

Leave him be, he can do what he wants but I laugh that I'm not valued when I won 3 awards and held this board's sports forums up by the bare bones along with 3 or 4 people. God forbid any credit is thrown my way because I got voted most hated by people I owned in past debates who said something stupid and got called out on it.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thanks for the suggestion, lakerfan..

like i said, it will be brought up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%