Ladainian Tomlinson

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
ok here is my problem and i hope someone can help me out. the other day i had about half of the layers on this done and i downloaded that font pack i saw on another thread with something like 1300 fonts in it and ever since then i have been trying to do some text and it takes forever for it to show up after i type it unless i switch to another tool then back to the text tool. i thought this might just be on text but if i do something as simple as change the opacity i have to switch tools for it to work. i dont understand why it is doing that so i thought someone may have had the same problem and can help me out. is it because there are so many fonts or something. here is the one i was working on and was trying to do some text on so if anyone wants to do the text i will put the psd link on here and you can just have at it but i would really like to just fix whatever is wrong with PS. i hope this made sense. its kinda tough to explain.

psd link
http://www.filefront.com/14443839/ladainian%20tomlinson.psd

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
i really need some help now. i started on another sig to see if it would work and i downloaded a font in the middle of it so i exited ps and when i tried to go back and open the psd it wont open and says photoshop cs4 has stopped working and then it closes. can someone please tell me why it is doing this or if anyone knows how i could fix it. like i said it started when i dl'd that font pack and i deleted the font pack but didnt delete them from the font folder(in the control panel). should i do that cuz if so i dont even know which ones they were so i guess i will have to delete them all and just download a few packs and certain ones that i need. at this point i dont even care if i have to do that cuz i jsut want ps to work. i tried downloading it again to see if it would just load the fonts that were there and somehow that would work but it didnt so if anyone can help i will be very grateful. it wont open any psd but will open jpg or png. please i really need someones help on this

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sounds like a RAM issue.. with all the extra popping up, low RAM will make things lag/run slower.

besides that, I cannot help more as I use CS3

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
i got it. i jsut deleted all of the fonts that i could. it only took about 1500 clicks of the mouse. from now on i am only downloading small font packs and im definitely not going to get more than 3-400. i would guess you were right with the ram issue. i guess it didnt have the power to load that many fonts or whatever. appreciate the help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%