Kobe "Open" To Playing In China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe Bryant raised some eyebrows with a comment made at a Chinese technological forum on Friday.

"There are so many metaphors between basketball and life," Bryant said at the event, which was also attended by former president Bill Clinton. "When you win, you have to constantly look for ways to get better. That's what drives me in competition."

Basketball is the most popular sport in China and the country is working hard to raise the profile of its own professional league.

At a press event after the forum, Bryant shocked many by saying that he'd consider playing in China down the road. "I love playing, it's something I'm open to," he said.

Via PC World
Doesn't really say much, and I'd think he'd go to Europe before China, but that's only after he's gone from the NBA.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
Its all about the money. Thats why Rubio didn't come the NBA. He wasn't getting the money he wanted.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
He will NEVER and I mean NEVER go to china or Europe. He has that God complex that he has to be the best in the world and the best in the world play in the NBA.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think if Kobe was paid enough he would play anywhere

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see how this thread has any validity. I understand the speculation but COME ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%