Kobe Bryant Would Love To Play In 2016 Olympics

Paulius

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
Kobe Bryant in 2016 is no better than any of those guys
That's not the point, what do you not get. They won't lose bc they have one legend on the team to thank him for everything he's done for the game and let him finish his career out with a gold medal. It's not a big deal.

Landfill

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
That's not the point, what do you not get. They won't lose bc they have one legend on the team to thank him for everything he's done for the game and let him finish his career out with a gold medal. It's not a big deal.
Being that they got the Bronze in 2004 with a "weak ass roster", adding anyone who is weak puts them in jeopardy. Stop stumbling over your opinion.

Paulius

Reaction score
U guys all truly don't get why he'd be on team USA. Can't wait till yall salty af this summer

BNC

Reaction score
Or maybe they just realize he sucks now and that spot would be better served going to a younger player that hasn't had the chance to play in the Olympics yet

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Or maybe they just realize he sucks now and that spot would be better served going to a younger player that hasn't had the chance to play in the Olympics yet
His play has nothing to do with Jerry making this decision. If he's on the team, it's bc he's kobe bryant. A legend

Paulius

Reaction score
Don't hate the player, hate the game

Paulius

Reaction score
It's funny how we have legends praising him, got fans on the road praising him, everyone praising him, except for some of the all time haters on these forum lmao. That's when u know you're a true hater

BNC

Reaction score
His play has nothing to do with Jerry making this decision. If he's on the team, it's bc he's kobe bryant. A legend
I know that, pretty sure the others know that as well. Even Kobe said he wanted to earn a spot rather than be given a spot because of who he is, he's not earning a spot on that team

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
I know that, pretty sure the others know that as well. Even Kobe said he wanted to earn a spot rather than be given a spot because of who he is, he's not earning a spot on that team
He can say that, but jerry will make the final say. And if kobe is healthy by summer, he will be on the team regardless of what he said

BNC

Reaction score
He can say that, but jerry will make the final say. And if kobe is healthy by summer, he will be on the team regardless of what he said
Has Jerry said Kobe has a spot if he wants it? I know he said that about LeBron

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
Jerry said Kobe gotta earn the spot and Kobe feels the same way

BNC

Reaction score
Me7o said:
Jerry said Kobe gotta earn the spot and Kobe feels the same way
I guess it's settled, he's not making the team

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
I guess it's settled, he's not making the team
If he's healthy, I guarantee you he'll be on the team. You've never seen in your life this big of an nba farewell tour. You already know yourself he'll be on the team but you just gotta hate. Wow, just amazes me

BNC

Reaction score
If he's healthy, I guarantee you he'll be on the team. You've never seen in your life this big of an nba farewell tour. You already know yourself he'll be on the team but you just gotta hate. Wow, just amazes me
How is this hate??? He is not good enough to play on this team any more, that's not hate it's just a fact. He may very well be on this team but if he needs to earn that spot based on performance he will not be on the team. Just because I'm saying he sucks now it not hate, you gotta stop claiming hate just because we say he sucks now because he does

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
Team USA is going to win whether Kobe plays or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%