Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
lebron dunked over STAT not on STAT
wade dunked in front of STAT
marvin dunked on Turiaf, STAT was next to Turiaf and didn't get phazed by this
I saw the bynum video myself, good job Bynum. so far you're 1 for 4. lemme check this last video.
Wow... just wow. a projection of Amar'e on a screen getting dunked on. good find -______-

I saw 1 legit slam. I admitted the Rondo slam wasn't so legit because Bosh got away.
Yet you posted a video where Bosh was clearly going to stop Pierce until he was kneed in the balls and you're critiquing the videos I posted? Lmao, Amar'e was dunked on in all those videos, what the fuck is the difference in being dunked over instead of on? Considering everyone considered Kobe's dunk in the ASG "dunking on LeBron, that Wade dunk is dunking on him. Marvin dunked on the both of em

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
okay, since Bosh's toughness is irrelevant. how is this for his boy LeBron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4EnOTg0Dc
Too bad Nike couldn't confiscate this footage.
and I don't say LeBron got dunked on by Kobe, so I'm not everybody. Bosh point blank period is a paper champion. I don't see any vids of STAT ducking PGs.

dcpwner

Reaction score
Miami isn't even better than the Bulls tbh

Edit: and neither is/are/will be NYK

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
okay, since Bosh's toughness is irrelevant. how is this for his boy LeBron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4EnOTg0Dc
Too bad Nike couldn't confiscate this footage.
and I don't say LeBron got dunked on by Kobe, so I'm not everybody. Bosh point blank period is a paper champion. I don't see any vids of STAT ducking PGs.

LeBron is still twice the player Melo is, so it don't even matter. You don't even know what a paper champion is if you're using that to describe a player, doesn't make any sense lol.

Who gives a fuck about ducking PGs? They're both soft, who cares

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
LeBron is still twice the player Melo is, so it don't even matter. You don't even know what a paper champion is if you're using that to describe a player, doesn't make any sense lol.

Who gives a fuck about ducking PGs? They're both soft, who cares
so you finally admit that Bosh is soft, but wanna say STAT is soft? smh. I give up. I say bosh is a paper champion because he's acting like he's the shit because he's on a winning team, just as Durant said. He's acting like a champion and his team is being treated like the champs because how they look on PAPER. Hence, paper champion. I've actually been saying that Bosh is a fake tough guy which you can't deny. You're focused on the Paper Champion thing when your boys have a fake tough guy running around in their locker room because he has a protection plan around him now.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
so you finally admit that Bosh is soft, but wanna say STAT is soft? smh. I give up. I say bosh is a paper champion because he's acting like he's the shit because he's on a winning team, just as Durant said. He's acting like a champion and his team is being treated like the champs because how they look on PAPER. Hence, paper champion. I've actually been saying that Bosh is a fake tough guy which you can't deny. You're focused on the Paper Champion thing when your boys have a fake tough guy running around in their locker room because he has a protection plan around him now.
I never said Bosh wasn't soft, they're both soft, and if you think otherwise, you should probably spend more time watching your Knicks. Obviously Bosh wasn't gonna talk shit being on the shitty Raptors. And I'm fairly positive the Heat are being treated like championship contenders because of their record, not because of their roster, considering everyone has said their roster isn't good enough to win. I can deny Bosh is a fake tough guy, what the fuck is a fake tough guy? If anything, Kevin Durant was the fake tough guy, Kevin Durant is one of the biggest poons in the league and he essentially admitted it, saying that he wouldn't take it from someone like Bosh, admitting that he'd take it if someone who talked a lot said something, because he's a poon.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
well unlike your man Bosh, STAT tells people what he's gonna do. and then he goes and does it. ask Al Horford about him ;)

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
well unlike your man Bosh, STAT tells people what he's gonna do. and then he goes and does it. ask Al Horford about him ;)
I'm not even arguing Bosh vs STAT, you're the one who's arguing with yourself about it lmao

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
I like this deal a lot for both teams ! But a bit more for Knicks it will be crazy to watch Stoud and Melo together !

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knicks aren't going anywhere.
They gave away half their team for Melo who is competely overrated. Their D is gonna stink, as is their bench.

They could have gotten him in the summer anyway.

Good day as a Heat fan I say.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the bulls getting noah bag will show how good they are.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
the bulls getting noah bag will show how good they are.
Perk and Shaq have held off Dwight Howard pretty well (Howard has had like 2 good games vs Boston in the past 3 years), so they can hold off Noah

KG>Boozer
Pierce>>Deng
Ray Allen>Bogans, Korver, or Brewer

and if Rondo is on, he can match Derrick Rose

Celtics>Bulls by a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%