Knicks Land Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Watch Anthony Randolph become the best player in this deal.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Anthony Randolph will never be better than Melo or Chauncey in his prime and there's a reason he's been in two coaches doghouses.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I could see him doing well. They are buying out Curry if I heard right.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anthony Randolph will never be better than Melo or Chauncey in his prime and there's a reason he's been in two coaches doghouses.
That reminds me. I was listening to ESPN Radio on the way to class today, and Ryan was saying that this is a good trade for the Knicks solely because Chandler, Gallo, and Felton will never be the individual players Melo is.

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!!! That is the worst reasoning I've ever heard behind why a trade is good.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
That reminds me. I was listening to ESPN Radio on the way to class today, and Ryan was saying that this is a good trade for the Knicks solely because Chandler, Gallo, and Felton will never be the individual players Melo is.

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!!! That is the worst reasoning I've ever heard behind why a trade is good.
Who's Ryan? :blink:

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone else excited to see the new color scheme Melo's shoes will have???

Black + blue + orange = yummy!

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Melo #7 Billups #4 reportedly.

Azubuike #17

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
well Azu's never put on a jersey so does it matter what his number is?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, cause Azubuike is amazing.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Man Im so glad Im jumped on the bandwagon just at the right time, cant wait to watch my team win a boat load of games. Gonna be good times for sure....

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Man Im so glad Im jumped on the bandwagon just at the right time, cant wait to watch my team win a boat load of games. Gonna be good times for sure....
bandwagon is a terrible choice of words if you've been a knicks fan. you should've said "got re-interested in the knicks" lmao. bandwagoners are people who couldn't give a flying fuck about this team 3,4,5 years ago. unless that's you? lol

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You guys prob ain't gonna win any more games this year than you would have before the trade, maybe less, the Knicks roster doesn't fit the run-n-gun system that D'Antoni uses and you have zero depth whatsoever

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dantoni only plays 8 guys anyways
they will definitely win more games with melo and chauncey than before.
they're 2 games over 500 now. they will be better than that the rest of this season easily

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I disagree. I doubt Danilo or Chandler ever make an All-Star team. Yes, they are nice players, but definitley not All-Star caliber (now or ever).

Mozgov develops into a top backup center at best.
they both have potential to just have a crazy season or two and get an all star team. but not comnplete all stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%