Kings recall Moller in place of Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibson39

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Kings have recalled right wing Oscar Moller from their AHL affiliate in Manchester.

The Kings made the move Wednesday to replace Justin Williams, the Kings' second-leading scorer.

Williams was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder Tuesday, a day after getting checked into the boards by Calgary's Robyn Regehr.

Moller has three points in four games for the Kings during a season spent mostly in the minors. The 22-year-old Swede has 12 goals and 13 assists in 78 games over three seasons with Los Angeles.

Williams will rest his shoulder for at least three weeks before attempting to play in a harness. The oft-injured forward will miss his first game of the season Thursday night when the Kings host San Jose.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=359281

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
He has a good amount of potential, hopefully he can help out Kings

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember there were rumours at the 2010 deadline of him coming here for Poni, and I was really excited, but it didn't go through.

Gibson39

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember there were rumours at the 2010 deadline of him coming here for Poni, and I was really excited, but it didn't go through.
Never heard those rumours, would have been a nice deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%