buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
shits dope dude, very crisp

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Preciate it
and sorry Donkey, when I made the sig, it was way to wide, so I merged it to crop of the left side, but I accidentally saved the merged file (yea im kind of a dumbass).

Maestro

FATBACK
Reaction score
I love the effects, but Kevin Love render just doesnt look like Kevin Love. Not saying it is not him, but just that he has too much hair and shit. Effects are cool tho.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love the effects, but Kevin Love render just doesnt look like Kevin Love. Not saying it is not him, but just that he has too much hair and shit. Effects are cool tho.
Have you seen Love lately?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good cnc

"i dont like it cause kevin love looks different than he used to"

Very helpfull

Maestro

FATBACK
Reaction score
Good cnc

"i dont like it cause kevin love looks different than he used to"

Very helpfull
What in the hell are you talking about? No where in my post did I say I didnt like it. I just said he doesnt look like Kevin Love. When you quote someone, at least get it right.

"I love the effects, but Kevin Love render just doesnt look like Kevin Love. Not saying it is not him, but just that he has too much hair and shit. Effects are cool tho."

Hrm, no where does it say I didn't like it.

And what do you want me to say for CnC when there is not much to say? Damn, are all of you this rude to people. Makes me regret coming over on recommendations from others.

And I will admit that I have not seen Kevin Love lately, I don't follow Minnesota and nor do I care to. In looking him up, he has a fucking beard and more hair, in which throughout college and his pro career he has had a clean look with the shaved head. I made a freakin mistake, sue me.

And when someone says CnC, and others say Dope, Ripe, Sick, how is that being helpful? Please, enlighten me.

Maestro

FATBACK
Reaction score
Picasso, I beg to differ. You just dont post enough anywhere to see what I actually say. You must have me mistaken with Jamison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%