dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT you designed them joints?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I think he either willingly sits out the whole season, or he plays for a little while before getting "injured" again. If he wasn't gonna play for the Spurs, why would it be any different in Toronto? He wants to be in LA and I don't think he'll be truly motivated until he gets there.
But would it really be wise for dude to sit out the season in his contract year? He's still gotta prove the injury hasn't effected his game.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
lmao yeah im real scared lol

that team downgraded offensively (massive improvement defensively dont get me wrong) but this is still a team that is relying on Lowrys shooting to win games, and with that method you wont
triggered

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
Sure did. It was awesome. Got lucky.
Yoooooo thats crazy bro.

Congrats.. that shit would be a dream come true for me .. ive been customizing my own sneakers since like 5th grade lol so to see a NBA player wear something you designed? Crazy.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dez said:
Yoooooo thats crazy bro.

Congrats.. that shit would be a dream come true for me .. ive been customizing my own sneakers since like 5th grade lol so to see a NBA player wear something you designed? Crazy.
Man it was nuts. Still hardly believe it. I was hoping he was going to drop 50 and those shoes get famous, but he actually had a really bad game haha.

There is a design contest for the Curry 5's but I don't think he'll wear the winners. 

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heard the Spurs also paid the Raptors $5m which is the most you can trade another team in a season.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wtf is going on .. old SI back like a mf?

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
If Kawhi were to actually sit out an entire season willingly, which I do not think is a remote possiblity, the league should collude and make sure he never sees the floor again (not legal, I get it, but nobody HAS to sign him after this). That kind of behavior is absolutely intolerable. I don't see any way that happens, but if it does, I hope he never sees the floor again, and if he does, never sees success again. 

Obviously, that would never happen. He's so talented he can do whatever he wants so long as he doesn't break any laws. But him never playing again would be justice for willingly sitting out an entire season + however much he willingly sat out on San Antonio. 

BNC

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
If Kawhi were to actually sit out an entire season willingly, which I do not think is a remote possiblity, the league should collude and make sure he never sees the floor again (not legal, I get it, but nobody HAS to sign him after this). That kind of behavior is absolutely intolerable. I don't see any way that happens, but if it does, I hope he never sees the floor again, and if he does, never sees success again. 

Obviously, that would never happen. He's so talented he can do whatever he wants so long as he doesn't break any laws. But him never playing again would be justice for willingly sitting out an entire season + however much he willingly sat out on San Antonio. 
There’s a 0% chance of that happening 

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He gets fined for every practice and games he intentionally sits out.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Toronto is the best team in the East

He will play

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
sadly the more I look at Boston the more overrated they become

But I'm still all in on Tatum. He's a superstar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%