Just bought AllDayFS.com..

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
QFT

CenterStageSports was more of like a Classic Shit Show, as the posting content was near shit most of the time. Sports discussion was shit and useless, sim leagues were too easy, and this was like 3-4 years ago. I joined that site because of you, and they slowly kicked you out of your own site and ran it into the ground.

We all felt so good about SI after rejecting Dave's merge attempt, because SI is still the better site. Bring members here, and we'll appropriate them into our culture. I've brought Fuhgs from CSS to here, and he's a regular. I'm thrilled I managed to take Teagz from the fucking remains of SCW and he's too part of our family. We can bring people over here, and quality of the site won't falter, but it might if we have to move

Fuck yeah, I hated CSS. I think they were still trying to bring that up too. Wait, who is AE? Do I know AE from CSS?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, because it's like a good 5 years ago, but AE had a site with Dave (I think AE's username began with the letter V but I'm spacing on the name) and then Dave took AE's admin power, banned him, and then merged it into CSS. I don't believe you were on the first site

If you could fill in the blanks AE that'd be great haha. I forget what the original site name was and what your username was

Edit:
Just looking through indexed posts from CSS. The site was Total Sports Heaven, and I believe AE was Trinatas

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
I remember talk of Trinatas, but don't remember seeing him so maybe I got on CSS when he wasn't around. Gotcha. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Yeah he was never really a part of CSS, and you came a few years into CSS. I was only at that site because AE got me on TSH

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The people who own the site actually have a vested interest in seeing growth, so while some of you are fine with the core group of about a dozen members, they probably want more than that. This site really hasn't grown since the potential merger that got shut down last time.

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
elcheato said:
The people who own the site actually have a vested interest in seeing growth, so while some of you are fine with the core group of about a dozen members, they probably want more than that. This site really hasn't grown since the potential merger that got shut down last time.
This.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
With any merger you're bound to get guys that are immature and childish. But you're also going to get the 50% that are at least in college and knowledgeable.

If some don't fit in they'll leave, but the good ones will stay.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
If I remember correctly, because it's like a good 5 years ago, but AE had a site with Dave (I think AE's username began with the letter V but I'm spacing on the name) and then Dave took AE's admin power, banned him, and then merged it into CSS. I don't believe you were on the first site

If you could fill in the blanks AE that'd be great haha. I forget what the original site name was and what your username was

Edit:
Just looking through indexed posts from CSS. The site was Total Sports Heaven, and I believe AE was Trinatas
I made the mistake of merging my site into Dave's. The agreement was 50/50 share of the site. Dave billed me as an Executive Admin and not part owner. I clashed with his staff regarding the content of the site and much of the troll'ish antics that were allowed there. Dave's account was root admin and of course, he used that power to remove my forum admin panel access. This was after I spent hours installing all the add-ons and site modifications Dave was too f'n stupid to install on his own. Needless to say I was pissed but I saw it coming. I created an Admin account a week prior and didn't share that with anyone. Once Dave banned my account, I logged into the Admin account and started to undo all the work I had done in the merger. This event became known as "The day Trinatas hacked CSS". 

Retards. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
With any merger you're bound to get guys that are immature and childish. But you're also going to get the 50% that are at least in college and knowledgeable.

Also the ignore button

Iceman

Reaction score
Honestly, the reason why we are trying this merger is to get some more activity to the SI site.  As you all know, there is so much more potential for this site to grow and we want to give this merge at shot.  Sure there is a risk in this, but we believe that there is common interest in both sites.  We are wanting to see SI become the place to go for all sports, of course

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really see the big deal with a merger. It's not gonna ruin anything, nor is it gonna drastically improve anything.
You'll get your 20, 30 new members, most of them will only lurk in the sim league forums and that's it. Great.

You guys need to spend way more time thinking about the main product you're trying to create here, instead of merging two tiny forums.
If the content's interesting, people will come. 

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
There's also going to be an NHL sim league that will be starting p towards the end of April which already is pretty much full, and the commish is going to be rewarding GM's gm cash for posting in the NHL section, so there should be some pretty good NHL activity as well. 

I am the commissioner and I can vouch that our league will be fine transferring over and will be talking sports (all of them) as much as possible!

Excited for the partnership

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:

Happens every time, but I would say the good majority will be (hopefully) mature enough to handle it!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is litruly zero chance that someone could be as immature as me.

Nonsense

Reaction score
AE. said:
I made the mistake of merging my site into Dave's. The agreement was 50/50 share of the site. Dave billed me as an Executive Admin and not part owner. I clashed with his staff regarding the content of the site and much of the troll'ish antics that were allowed there. Dave's account was root admin and of course, he used that power to remove my forum admin panel access. This was after I spent hours installing all the add-ons and site modifications Dave was too f'n stupid to install on his own. Needless to say I was pissed but I saw it coming. I created an Admin account a week prior and didn't share that with anyone. Once Dave banned my account, I logged into the Admin account and started to undo all the work I had done in the merger. This event became known as "The day Trinatas hacked CSS". 

Retards. 
I've never been as big as some the the forum community, but I remember having issues with him at other sites that I ran/owned/donated and never got a payoff (whether it be success or a refund). While my experience may not have been the same as yours, there seems to be a growing list of people that Dave has pissed off or left hanging.

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Nonsense said:
I've never been as big as some the the forum community, but I remember having issues with him at other sites that I ran/owned/donated and never got a payoff (whether it be success or a refund). While my experience may not have been the same as yours, there seems to be a growing list of people that Dave has pissed off or left hanging.

I am also on that "list", yet he still tries to convince me to join his sites/tell me everyone else's sites are bad.

He also used an alias on ADFS to try to recruit people for whatever venture he was undertaking.

Its just as simple as this: Don't pay any attention to Dave.

Nonsense

Reaction score
Raindelay said:

I am also on that "list", yet he still tries to convince me to join his sites/tell me everyone else's sites are bad.

He also used an alias on ADFS to try to recruit people for whatever venture he was undertaking.

Its just as simple as this: Don't pay any attention to Dave.
I cant recall how many times that's happened. Not sure how many times he tried to sell me his site, to "i need help with hosting fees" to, i sold the site, without ever offering to pay back.

anyhow
/rant

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
Nonsense said:
I cant recall how many times that's happened. Not sure how many times he tried to sell me his site, to "i need help with hosting fees" to, i sold the site, without ever offering to pay back.

anyhow
/rant

Haha I feel ya, at least I think 99% of the people here and on ADFS agree about Dave

Nonsense

Reaction score
Raindelay said:

Haha I feel ya, at least I think 99% of the people here and on ADFS agree about Dave
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Looking forward to the merger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%