Not open for further replies.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Created By: JoshHoward5
Date: 4:19:06
Worn By: JoshHoward5

This is my first attempt at the Smudge Block style. I have very mixed feelings about this sig.

slpnsld23

Love Me or Hate Me
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow man most defiently your best ever. The background is suberb and u really make the colors work. the text is great to. The only thing i dont like is the big bright spot on his shirt. Besides that its a great sig.

Defiently your best ever. Your really devoloping

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
a couple more like this, and you are on the GFX team in my opinion. Great sig! 9/10

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The pic looks weird, you can like see the pixels. Not crazy about the dots, but other than that, you're really improving.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
i love it, maybe try putting the dots behind his head instead of in front

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i like it alot... but, not a big fan of the crosshair dots... don't like that part of the tut at all..
I am so glad that all these gfx guys are trying out these tuts.. could you imagine if we would have had all these new styles for the gfx botb? wow!

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Eric said:
The pic looks weird, you can like see the pixels. Not crazy about the dots, but other than that, you're really improving.
most of the time for a smudge style sig you supposed to see the pixels

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
jarrod2323 said:
i like it alot... but, not a big fan of the crosshair dots... don't like that part of the tut at all..
I am so glad that all these gfx guys are trying out these tuts.. could you imagine if we would have had all these new styles for the gfx botb? wow!
ya i agree, i have been lookin at tuts and tryin em out, our gfx team is lookin pretty good right now, were gettin up there

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I like it. Its not great in my opinoin but it looks good. I think you are becoming WAY better each and everyday! Keep it up.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
jarrod2323 said:
Ya that tut you posted has gotten everyone to doing it. Its getting kinda annoying cuz all the ppl that have sent me their sigs for the GFX Battle have been smudge BGs.

highlight_reel

Reaction score
VC3 said:
jarrod2323 said:
Ya that tut you posted has gotten everyone to doing it. Its getting kinda annoying cuz all the ppl that have sent me their sigs for the GFX Battle have been smudge BGs.
Take it VC. Because they used to all be grun(d)ge style.

slpnsld23

Love Me or Hate Me
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dosent look pixely to me and ya i agree i dont like the dots

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I got rid of the dots and added lines

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IMO his jersey is too bright - v nice though

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yess JH! JR IS THE BEST 6th man ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%