Jeff Carter to the Blue Jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Jeff Carter to the Blue Jackets in return for Jakub Voracek and a 1st round and 3rd round pick.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=369793

This is going to be killing can't wait to see Nash and Carter .. but at the same time Flyers had no choice they need Bryz to sign with them

Mooche

Reaction score
Jeff Carter and Nash will be fun to watch. Never been a huge Nash fan personally, but his talent is undeniable and pairing him with a Jeff Carter type of player, that's some deadly stuff in the right direction for the Jackets.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife because Jeff Carter's coming to Columbus!

JKG33

Reaction score
Apparently Cater is no where to be found. No media interviews, nothing. I wonder if he will ever play a game for the jackets?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hear it's him being all pouty towards the Flyers and not Columbus. He's exchanged texts with Rick Nash but, other than that, I don't think he's talked to anyone.

Honestly, I understand he's upset but, grow a fucking set man. If you really are that pissed show them what they're missing.

Mooche

Reaction score
That's some pretty soft stuff by Carter. Like come on man..

JKG33

Reaction score
I kinda feel bad for Carter. Sure he has a huge contract, but he just signed it. He took a discount to sign with the Flyers. He and Holmgren had a verbal agreement that he would have a ntc until his offical ntc kicked in, when he is 26. A player can't have a ntc/nmc until they are ufa age. That verbal agreement was broken by Holmgren, and now instead of getting to play on a good team with his best friend (Richards), he gets to goto freaking columbus, where he will be lucky to even make the playoffs. To top it all off his friend gets to goto LA on what will be a very good team. I'd be a bit mad too if I was in Carter's situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%