Jay-Z

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
i was listening to "empire state of mind" and got this idea. i have good ideas but i jsut cant get them on the sig as good as i want. if anyone wants to give it a go and change anything then have at it. i think it is ok. as usual i suck at the text the most so i jsut put something in hopes of someone else coming up with something good.

psd- http://www.filefront.com/14559071/jay%20z%202.psd

Donkey

Members
Reaction score
i was listening to "empire state of mind" and got this idea. i have good ideas but i jsut cant get them on the sig as good as i want. if anyone wants to give it a go and change anything then have at it. i think it is ok. as usual i suck at the text the most so i jsut put something in hopes of someone else coming up with something good.

psd- http://www.filefront.com/14559071/jay%20z%202.psd
text is ugly man

backgrounds too simple imo

and random brushing around his head doesnt look to good

5 layer sig im guesing imo

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yoyo, he's posting cause he needs help, not because he wants to get bashed on. I believe this is the second time you've been told that. Next time is an increase in your warning level.

Donkey

Members
Reaction score
yoyo, he's posting cause he needs help, not because he wants to get bashed on. I believe this is the second time you've been told that. Next time is an increase in your warning level.
o whoops i missed the bottom part asking if anyone wanted to collab

sry bighead my mistake

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
text is ugly man

backgrounds too simple imo

and random brushing around his head doesnt look to good

5 layer sig im guesing imo

yeah i know text is ugly and the random brushing is actually no brushing. it is stocks. and not counting the border, which you cant see, and the background it is 23 layers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%