Jake Locker to return for Senior year

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
QB Jake Locker is reportedly returning to school, according to ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit (via Joe Schad's Twitter.) Locker was projected by Scouts, Inc.'s Todd McShay today as the No. 1 pick in the draft if he declared.

It's no question that he will be the favorite to be the No. 1 pick in 2011, but he may also be the Heisman favorite in 2010. ESPN The Magazine's Bruce Feldman named his favorites last week, which included Houston QB Case Keenum, Alabama's Mark Ingram, Florida State QB Christian Ponder, Pittsburgh RB Dion Lewis, Oregon State RB Jacquizz Rodgers, Georgia Tech's duo of RB Jonathan Dwyer (if he returns) and QB Josh Nesbitt, Miami QB Jacory Harris and Oregon's duo of QB Jeremiah Masoli and RB LaMichael James.

But Locker might trump all of them. He has weapons returning, including his top five receiving targets from this season -- Jermaine Kearse (866 receiving yards), Devin Aguilar (593), James Johnson (422), TE Kavario Middleton (257) and D'Andre Goodwin (227).

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
The way he plays, I'm surprised he's still alive.

Locker FTW.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seeing Christian Ponder on that list, made me super happy.

eLeMeNOhPe

Reaction score
I'm glad he is staying. I like him and I didn't want to see him bust in the NFL because he might not be ready. Which, I don't think he is ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%