have fun. gonna be hot, lol.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Should be fun, have a good time man.

monta8curry

Reaction score
Never been to Florida, heard its really humid there lol. Have a good time.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I don't live there anymore. But how old are you?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
If you're 18 you may want to check out Ybor City; however, it depends on whom you're going with.

If you're going with your family then obviously you are gonna have all of your activites planned, and the only few things I may be able to recommend are going to Publix and getting a deli sup or sweet tea; or going to Clearwater beach mostly Ft. Desoto as the broken sluts from USF pile there every weekend.

If you're going with friends, Ybor City. It's where those USF sluts go to party. Also, Meridian Hookah on Fowler Avenue is boss. If you go on a Thursday go to Dallas Bull in Brandon, it's great. Check out Pita Pit for some good food if you're drunk. If you do go to Ybor, Parana is where the hotties are, the broken girls go to the outdoor place. But the SKYY Bar is <Censored>ing legit in Parana.

Mooche

Reaction score
If you're 18 you may want to check out Ybor City; however, it depends on whom you're going with.

If you're going with your family then obviously you are gonna have all of your activites planned, and the only few things I may be able to recommend are going to Publix and getting a deli sup or sweet tea; or going to Clearwater beach mostly Ft. Desoto as the broken sluts from USF pile there every weekend.

If you're going with friends, Ybor City. It's where those USF sluts go to party. Also, Meridian Hookah on Fowler Avenue is boss. If you go on a Thursday go to Dallas Bull in Brandon, it's great. Check out Pita Pit for some good food if you're drunk. If you do go to Ybor, Parana is where the hotties are, the broken girls go to the outdoor place. But the SKYY Bar is <Censored>ing legit in Parana.
Blake = Legend.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score

lol i got 18yo cousins over there.......

BOOM! time to get some florida hoes :D

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
You may also want to take a trip to Anna Maria Island, as that is where all the girls from my town went on weekends.

Orlando isn't a bad option either, there are a few things to do at UCF; however, I wouldn't waste my time if you're gonna have to drive all the way from Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%