Illustrator

B.Rich

Reaction score
Can anybody help me get illustrator? I tried to download it off rapid share, megaupload and some other place and they came in series of files and all of them are temporarily missing the last file

Oiler35

Reaction score

Products Included:
Adobe Bridge CS3
Adobe Contribute CS3
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
Adobe Fireworks CS3 Professional
Adobe Flash CS3
Adobe Illustrator CS3
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended

Download Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BP1K6UM

If you're wondering why the file size is so small, that it has 1.26GB worth of portable Adobe applications, it's because I compressed it at the best possible ratio, 33%. I did this so, it'd be less time to upload for me, and less time to download for you. Yes, I'm nice.

---------------------------------------------

I deserve a major blowjob for this post.​

B.Rich

Reaction score
Your the man, but I don't really need all these programs. Can I choose which ones to dl?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
:bj:

i might dl this :eek:

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
What is different in Illustrator that you can't do in Photoshop? I never really looked into Illustrator.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think you can make better vector's. i'm not 100% sure though, and I'm also sure there's more to it then just te vector program lol.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score

Adobe Illustrator is a drawing package that allows users to create sophisticated artwork, technical illustrations, graphics, and page designs for print, multimedia, and the Web. Illustrator offers a full range of drawing and painting tools, as well as typographic control. Similar to Photoshop, Illustrator offers nondestructive drop shadows, feathering, and inner and outer glows for easier button creation. With the Release To Layers command in the Layers palette, you can automatically generate a separate layer for each object. Version CS3 has new drawing tools and controls, live color, integration to Adobe Flash, and other improvements

Adobe Illustrator CS3 (60MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blow me harder than NorthCarolinaTarHeels​

Oiler35

Reaction score

Adobe Illustrator is a drawing package that allows users to create sophisticated artwork, technical illustrations, graphics, and page designs for print, multimedia, and the Web. Illustrator offers a full range of drawing and painting tools, as well as typographic control. Similar to Photoshop, Illustrator offers nondestructive drop shadows, feathering, and inner and outer glows for easier button creation. With the Release To Layers command in the Layers palette, you can automatically generate a separate layer for each object. Version CS3 has new drawing tools and controls, live color, integration to Adobe Flash, and other improvements

Adobe Illustrator CS3 (60MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blow me harder than NorthCarolinaTarHeels
I provided 7 programs. You: 1.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is there an ImageReady 4?

Ive got Photoshop CS4 by itself and need Imagready badly.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Should I dl the whole package or just AI?
I really only wanna make shapes and what not..

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Are you still making sigs with GIMP? If so, I suggest DL'ing it all...cuz I think you could make some killer stuff with PS ;)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yes I'm still gimpin' lol.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Shapes, I told you Pugzy.

Open up Photoshop, then on the Navigator bar, it's under the Choose Paths tool (Or just press U)

chitownfan1

Members
Reaction score
dl that pugz, u would make some hot <Censored> in PS once u got the hang of it, i think ud be better than u are at gimp in BS

crush

Reaction score
illi is legit you can "free hand" things also in window>brush libraries> there are cool bruses to make signatures paint strokes etc

fletch

Reaction score
Im begining to get into web design and will start to make logos should I dl these programs, I have photoshop cs3 but what else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%