I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is some huge BS. Rip just keeps attacking me and I'm tired of it! I'm leaving SI forever! Never coming back, blocking all of you on AIM so don't bother. I'm sick of his arrogant and pompous self, I'm out of here!

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol. You arent leaving. :rolleyes:

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL. Later man. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol. You arent leaving. :rolleyes:
I most definitely am! Don't believe me then go ahead! I already PM'd jarrod to ban my IP and delete my account! Damn it's people like Rip that make this world the crap it is.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude Dont leave. Block him or something. C'mon, you cant just leave SI over a stupid thing like that.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol thank G*d, no return this time. Everyone was getting sick of your ass anyways.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude Dont leave. Block him or something. C'mon, you cant just leave SI over a stupid thing like that.
You think I haven't already? He find ways around it and finds other people to attack me. It's pissing me off! I'm leaving no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just leave man, your ruining my damn reputation now with your cry baby ass.

vikesfan

Reaction score
Why don't you guys just agree to disagree and Airforceflash give it a day or two before you decide stuff like this. Isn't there a block option on this site?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
there's an ignore user thing basically the same thing

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just agree to disagree and Airforceflash give it a day or two before you decide stuff like this. Isn't there a block option on this site?
Cause I'm sick of him, plain and simple.

Ever since he came back to SI he's been on my case, and I'm happy to see him gone.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know he's posting in this thread I'm already ignoring him I just can't see! And this has gone on for days! Weeks even! You guys just saw it escalate today! My mind is made up! It's either me or him, not big enough for the 2 of us! And I'm the man in this and I'm leaving! Forever!

vikesfan

Reaction score
Cause I'm sick of him, plain and simple.

Ever since he came back to SI he's been on my case, and I'm happy to see him gone.
Well then why don't you both ignore each other, a constant fight with one person should not cause anybody to leave a site with so many other posters.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cause he dis-respected me, and I don't take that lightly. IDC what he does, I don't want to see him around the board anymore.

vikesfan

Reaction score
I know he's posting in this thread I'm already ignoring him I just can't see! And this has gone on for days! Weeks even! You guys just saw it escalate today! My mind is made up! It's either me or him, not big enough for the 2 of us! And I'm the man in this and I'm leaving! Forever!
Well if your mind is made up i can't change it, but I think maybe you should just take a break or just do what you are doing and ignore him.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's how bad he ruined my experience. No matter what I know he's not ignoring me and he's responding to my remarks with some pompous comments! No way I let this continue! Forget SI!

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
c'mon AFF you shouldnt let you fued/problem with Rip cause you to give up on SI. Like Vikes said give it a day or two to calm down and ignore him.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
See what he's doing guys. He is making you all hate me.

I might leave myself, you guys disapoint me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%