I apologize...

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I would like to apologize to the members and staff of SI for my recent inactivity around the forums, I've just had a lot going on with my life since the beginning of August, I will try and bring my activity back up ASAP and I will try and check in to the site more often. I don't really like to talk about what happened, but here's two articles that basically sum up what's taken my mind away from this site.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/28734403/detail.html (my cousin)
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-09-09/news/fl-wellington-indict-brf-20110909_1_first-degree-murder-charges-surveillance-video-shooting (the man responsible)

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Wow that's awful man I'm sorry to hear it. RIP to your cousin.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No need to apologize man, personal life always comes first. You take your time, sorry to hear bout your cousin.
RIP.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Sorry to hear bout your cousin. Worry about the more important things right now, which I can completely understand. Sorry to hear about the bad news. No need to apologize.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
thanks guys. i'm gonna try and return to the site tho. i thought i'd be ready to return here like a month ago, but as you can tell I wasn't. I think I'll be more active now hopefully.

fletch

Reaction score
Damn dude that's awful, really sad to hear.
RIP, and take your time.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
SI is the last thing you need to think about bro. RIP to your cousin :(

Reaction score
Dang man, sorry to hear that. RIP to your cousin. Definitely praying for you and your family. I'm going through a rough time myself, nothing like that, but I do understand it being hard to be on a forum during the rough times. Get life stuff organized and ready to go, then come back :). We'll be here whenver you're ready.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Damn dude that's awful, really sad to hear.
RIP, and take your time.
SI is the last thing you need to think about bro. RIP to your cousin :(
Dang man, sorry to hear that. RIP to your cousin. Definitely praying for you and your family. I'm going through a rough time myself, nothing like that, but I do understand it being hard to be on a forum during the rough times. Get life stuff organized and ready to go, then come back :). We'll be here whenver you're ready.
thank you all, and im glad everyone is able to understand my recent hiatus.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No need to aplogize bruh..Real life is way more important..I wish you and your fam the best threw this tough time

Lake Louise

Reaction score
As said, there's no need to apologize. Just take all the time off you need, and you'll be fully welcomed when you come back. Sorry to hear that, RIP to your cousin.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man take care. no rush back, we'll always be here for you.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
thanks again guys, but i really hope that im ready to return. i'll be monitoring my own activity, if i feel like its not where i want it to be i'll give you guys the heads up on a short break from the site.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Same here. But.. I have a little girl that will be 11 months old on the 3rd, and we share a birthday which is November 3rd. Plus I work full time. Here lately I've been swamped.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Same here. But.. I have a little girl that will be 11 months old on the 3rd, and we share a birthday which is November 3rd. Plus I work full time. Here lately I've been swamped.
good luck on coming back, seems like you have a lot on your plate there my friend. happy 11 months since DOB (almost) to your daughter tho. i'll say happy birthday on the actual day :p

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Haha, you still a homeboy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%