How Would Winning A Ring Help Tracy McGrady's HOF Resume?

Wolves United

Reaction score
I mean, he didn't do jack to earn it but it sure would look nice on his Hall of Fame resume. I'm still hoping he has some magical out burst and gets some minutes.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No difference.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
People know he did literally nothing to get the ring. Makes no difference in his legacy

Wolves United

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
People know he did literally nothing to get the ring. Makes no difference in his legacy
LosLobosMN said:
None. He's filling Gatorade cups. I wouldn't even give him a ring. If the Spurs win, don't call T Mac a champion, it means nothing on his HOF resume.
Unfortunately, his ability to hand gatorade to the players that get playing time will get overlooked and not many people will think it helps. It's a shame how proper hydration, an integral part of the game will be ignored even though T-Mac excels at keeping his team hydrated. smh

But on a serious note, I agree, he's not even a role player

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
He should be a HoFer regardless, but then again, his career may have been derailed too early. He was easily in the discussion with Kobe in his prime.

McGrady pretty much taught players to take their knees more seriously. It's unfortunate that he was the example that needed to happen.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
The thing is--McGrady could be a role player pretty easily if Pop decided to use him. It's not like he's ever been a liability on the court, even post prime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%