How to reopen the Bulls' title window

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You mean with Durant and Westbrook? Different circumstances given they changed cities in the middle of it, so the pressure to win right away in OKC wasn't there
Eh, I still think it can be done. It's a superstar league and for Chicago that's their best way to acquire a superstar.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I think I get what nola's saying

JD34 said "Did the 2013 warriors start Tony snell and pau gasoftascharmin?" -- implying that those two are really bad counterparts in their individual matchups vs the other teams

So Nola said "Who here takes David Lee over Pau Gasol?" -- meaning why would anyone, referring to JD34, take David Lee over Pau?
Yes

Cribbs

Reaction score
lol that lineup is terrible

Rose is a former shell of him self, good luck having McDermott trying to guard 3's, Al Horford & Noah would both clog the paint and not to mention Noah is washed up now.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The Bulls are stuck in limbo, they cant trade away that albatross of a contract and expect to get equal value in return for Rose.

I would try to trade Rose for Hill and Turner, and other pieces to make the contracts match. Pacers get a #2 scorer and Bulls get an athletic big that can replace Pau, obviously not his offensive production.

Then have Hill-Butler-McDermott-Portis-Turner, with Noah and Mirotic off the bench. The offense isnt great, but it starts the rebuilding around Butler.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Rose is expiring. How is that an albatross? 

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Rose is expiring. How is that an albatross?
I mean more in terms of the totality of the contract. Moving forward its just one year, but the contract as a whole is what I meant.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
I mean more in terms of the totality of the contract. Moving forward its just one year, but the contract as a whole is what I meant.

I gotcha, that makes more sense. I read it in the sense that a hypothetical Rose trade would happen now, not before. I see where you're coming from.

J

Jimmy Hoosiers

You guys can't give to much to johnny. He is a massive troll/homer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%