How Far Do You Think The Bears Will Go In The Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullsaj

Reaction score
How Far Do You Think The Bears Will Go In The Playoffs?

I think with the right seeding we can go far into the playoffs. I am glad that we are even in the playoffs because they have exceeded mine and the nation's expectations for them. They were not even supposed to make the playoffs this year, at best they would have 8-8 or 9-7 record, which is amazing how much this team is underrated by.

The Eagles do not scare me, because we can contain Michael Vick, like no other. Like I said it's all about seeding.
Discuss.

chitownfan1

Members
Reaction score
Just like they weren't going to do anything this season? Not supposed to win the division? Not supposed to make the playoffs? Under .500?

Keep Doubting and Keep Hating, I'll keep laughing as they prove you wrong.

I mean it would also help if you provided reasoning and/or statistical information as to why you think they won't do anything, because if you haven't been watching, Besides the NE Game they are 7-1 in their last 8 and have steadily improved on the offensive line.

Not to mention that as much as you guys hate on Cutler he has a 16-7 INT ratio over the last 8 and has thrown less INT's this year than Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer, and Donovan McNabb...just to name a few. His passer rating is also only 2 Points behind Brees and 1 Point behind Manning. He has had a very solid season and his has been peaking at the right time.

With a defense great at causing turnovers and an offense that could explode at any moment I can guarantee they are going to scare a lot of people.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
They'll probably be one and out in the playoffs. I don't see them making it to the Championship game.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Jay Cutler is way to inconsistent in order for the bears to reach the Super Bowl. I could see them making the NFC Championship though.

Dano

Reaction score
I think they could make it to the NFC Championship game/super bowl. But I doubt they win it.

If in their first game they get the Eagles, they can win easily as they can contain Mike Vick. Against the Packers, if they can get the run established (which has been steadily improving) they can win there too. The only way they can win it all, though, is if there are some upsets over the Falcons and Patriots.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
They MIGHT be able to get past their first round, whether that be the Packers or Eagles, they were pretty competitive for the most part with the Packers, just didn't do much, but they will be at home so things could change. I say they lose in NFC championship game.

Rice18

Reaction score
I see them getting knocked out by the first team they face. Cutler is way to inconsistent for me.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I see them getting knocked out by the first team they face. Cutler is way to inconsistent for me.
His costly INT's won't help the Bears and they love to pass so I don't see that changing any time soon.

dcpwner

Reaction score
Their playcalling was near 50/50 for the middle to end part of the season, I don't see that changing. It all rides on the defense. Idk what you all are talking about cutler being inconsistent, he's been consistently good in my book all year (or past week 4 or so)

Rice18

Reaction score
Their playcalling was near 50/50 for the middle to end part of the season, I don't see that changing. It all rides on the defense. Idk what you all are talking about cutler being inconsistent, he's been consistently good in my book all year (or past week 4 or so)
Throwing 2 int in week 17 with no TDs, same at NE, then coming back and having a 2 TD 1 INT week then blowing again. The bears need cutler to do good in order to win.

dcpwner

Reaction score
to do well, and honestly, its all on the defense anyways/o-line, cutler is fine

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I'm not just saying this because I don't like them, but I see them getting knocked out in the 2nd round. If the Packers win, then Bears would face Saints, if Eagles win, they'd face Eagles. I don't see them getting past either. Not saying it'd be a blowout. I'd see them losing a close one, but the end result being a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%