Thought you switched back to iPhone? Big mistake smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watching cavs game 7 on nba tv rn . What a game

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Paulius3313 said:
Watching cavs game 7 on nba tv rn . What a game

I have that recorded on the DVR and I'm never going to delete it lmao. Watched it 6 times already

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:

I have that recorded on the DVR and I'm never going to delete it lmao. Watched it 6 times already
i did the same with XLIX too -- shits awesome reliving those moments

Paulius

Reaction score
I had that recorded too, watched it one more time a month or so later, but still have kobes last game recorded lol watched that about 5 times if not more

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HitmanCapone said:
What issues do you have with TMobile?  In the 2+ years I've been with them I've only had a total of a week where they were down or I couldn't use them.  I have 2 lines through them with unlimited everything including my own hotspot and pay a total of $122
pretty much nothing. had some issues here and there but theyre really solid. i came from sprint for 11 years and t-mobile blows them out of the water.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Sprint is the worst. 

Apparently I was eligible for a new plan with Verizon. Rollover data (which I didnt have before) - 2GB and I pay $94 a month -- apparently I was paying for 4GB before which I don't ever remember doing, which would explain why my price jumped. 

Just saved like $25 without even trying. Until they inevitably fuck me over again. 

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
One of my other admins was having the same issue on his data with Verizon.  He was the only one that ever said anything.  He was fine before I moved my sites over to the server we are on now a few years ago.  So not sure if its Verizon blocking the IP or my server causing the issues.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
They're not blocking the IP. Like I said the other day, I had issues connecting until I turned on chromes "data saver" in the browser setting and now it works fine.

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
Okay so this is probably covered somewhere around the site but just haven't been able to locate it but then again I'm lazy anyways how do you embed tweets?  I know we need to click on the Twitter plug in but what do I put in it to make the tweets appear?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Just literally post the non mobile direct link to the tweet

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Just literally post the non mobile direct link to the tweet
Okay so it just auto embeds? Nice I like that and thank you

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've seen on other forums like an FAQ thread that's pinned on top of every subforum. We should make one of those with the usual stuff, member tagging, embedding, new content page etc. 

Or at least in the Support forum

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
First time caller, how do I filter out sim stuff from the New content? I'll hang up and take my answer off air

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
I've seen on other forums like an FAQ thread that's pinned on top of every subforum. We should make one of those with the usual stuff, member tagging, embedding, new content page etc. 

Or at least in the Support forum
That's a great idea.

Now, you can't see it from New Topics but when browsing through the other subtopics and subforums, there is now an FAQ above the Rules, listed above all the topics. It's available on every subforum so you can always see it. And I'll continue on updating it with new information as I think/get reminded of.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice job, although it's easy overlook it

HitmanCapone

Reaction score
elcheato said:
First time caller, how do I filter out sim stuff from the New content? I'll hang up and take my answer off air
I don't feel so bad anymore lol  Since someone just recently helped me out, when you click on the view new content a table of contents will appear on the left side of the screen, click that filter forum and select every forum you want to track.  Wish there was an easier way to multi select but unfortunately I haven't found one

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck's sake Dan, read the fucking manual

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
elcheato said:
why do you have to always be a jackass?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%