Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Reaction score
What's happening guys,

I came across this forum when I was looking for some nice gfx, and a nice place to hang out and talk sports with what seems like a pretty knowledgeable group of people. This forum seems pretty promising, and I plan to be pretty active around these parts for quite a long time.

I'm a regular around fantasysharks, for those of you who know what that is. I'm not going to provide a link, because I don't want to get banned for doing so. Just trying to give a little history about myself. My favorite teams all come from the area of Detroit; (Lions/Pistons/Tigers/Red Wings/Wolverines) but when those teams don't make it to the playoffs, I like to root for the underdog, or fellow division teams.

I'm currently going to a community college in Northern VA, and looking to transfer to THE UofM in a couple semesters. Not going to make this too long, so I'm looking forward to meeting and hopefully talking sports/gfx with some of you soon.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome man, I hope you stick around, we already have a large amount of Michigan people here too!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
What's happening guys,

I came across this forum when I was looking for some nice gfx, and a nice place to hang out and talk sports with what seems like a pretty knowledgeable group of people. This forum seems pretty promising, and I plan to be pretty active around these parts for quite a long time.

I'm a regular around fantasysharks, for those of you who know what that is. I'm not going to provide a link, because I don't want to get banned for doing so. Just trying to give a little history about myself. My favorite teams all come from the area of Detroit; (Lions/Pistons/Tigers/Red Wings/Wolverines) but when those teams don't make it to the playoffs, I like to root for the underdog, or fellow division teams.

I'm currently going to a community college in Northern VA, and looking to transfer to THE UofM in a couple semesters. Not going to make this too long, so I'm looking forward to meeting and hopefully talking sports/gfx with some of you soon.
Sorry to hear about that, either way it's nice to have you here and I hope you become another loyal SI member! Enjoy your stay! Do you think you can put up with us Buckeye fans???? ;)

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Have fun and stay active

Marcus

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that, either way it's nice to have you here and I hope you become another loyal SI member! Enjoy your stay! Do you think you can put up with us Buckeye fans???? ;)
Absolutely, I've been dealing with Buckeye fans all my life. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Marcus. Nice to see all these Michiganders here :)
Glad you joined, hope you stay active. Let us know if you need anything.

Marcus

Reaction score
Welcome to SI Marcus. Nice to see all these Michiganders here :)
Glad you joined, hope you stay active. Let us know if you need anything.
Never had such a warm welcome on any other forum, so there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be staying active around here. :) I've read most of the rules up until now, still reading up on a few others when it comes to gfx and requests.

Don't worry, I'm not another one of those "rip and dip" kind of jerks that you see jumping forum to forum. Is there a limit to how big a signature can be? Because I'm probably just going to use a picture of mine until I can find another signature.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good good. Could always use more guys around here.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Never had such a warm welcome on any other forum, so there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be staying active around here. :) I've read most of the rules up until now, still reading up on a few others when it comes to gfx and requests.

Don't worry, I'm not another one of those "rip and dip" kind of jerks that you see jumping forum to forum. Is there a limit to how big a signature can be? Because I'm probably just going to use a picture of mine until I can find another signature.
I'm not an Admin or anything but I don't think it matters what size as long as it's not taking up an entire page, LOL. As you can see I use two that are decently sized and no problems at all, hope I helped. Is there any certain sig your looking for?

Marcus

Reaction score
I'm not an Admin or anything but I don't think it matters what size as long as it's not taking up an entire page, LOL. As you can see I use two that are decently sized and no problems at all, hope I helped. Is there any certain sig your looking for?
Yeah, that does help. I wasn't sure if two were allowed, it's different for every forum. I'm mainly just looking for something Detroit Lions/Michigan Wolverines related for now; (because I'm still all hyped up about the Super Bowl coming up, and already excited for draft day).

*Love the Matt Ryan sig by the way

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Marcus. SI has always had a strong Detroit sports following, so I am sure you'll have no problems fitting in. You sound like a promising member and I look forward to seeing ya around.

Marcus

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Marcus. SI has always had a strong Detroit sports following, so I am sure you'll have no problems fitting in. You sound like a promising member and I look forward to seeing ya around.
Likewise, thanks for the warm welcome my friend. :drunk:

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Yeah, that does help. I wasn't sure if two were allowed, it's different for every forum. I'm mainly just looking for something Detroit Lions/Michigan Wolverines related for now; (because I'm still all hyped up about the Super Bowl coming up, and already excited for draft day).

*Love the Matt Ryan sig by the way
I personally believe this forum is easy going compared to every other forum I've been to. Some forums are a bit too strict for my liking and I think it turns members away, however that isn't the case here. As far as the draft I'm looking forward to it also hoping we can fill up a few holes that we have missing as of right now. I'll see if I can't help find you a few sigs that you may like. The Matt Ryan sig is nice, I found it at another forum actually, thanks.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro. Always fun to have more Detriot fans to laugh at. :p

Only kidding of course, hope you stick around.

Marcus

Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro. Always fun to have more Detriot fans to laugh at. :p

Only kidding of course, hope you stick around.
J-E-T-S

Just end the season :p

I'm only kidding as well, seeing as though I really have no room to talk with what Sanchise was able to do for you guys his first year in the league. Anyway, thanks for the welcome...and I'm sure we'll talk again. (Whether it be on cod or somewhere else in the forum)

vikesfan

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :D, good to have more division rivals here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%