Hey There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibson39

Reaction score
Well we are trying to do a mock draft, and a couple of redo drafts, so if you joined those, that'd be great.
I'll join for sure, also who do i talk to about starting a league? I have some friends that are coming over and they would loved to be involved with the board and league.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Do u know how to use EHM ? Cause that way I could help u out with the rosters and everything

Gibson39

Reaction score
Do u know how to use EHM ? Cause that way I could help u out with the rosters and everything
I have STHS and i find its easier to run, along with more indepth tools. I could take a look into EHM though, know where i could download it?

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
I have STHS and i find its easier to run, along with more indepth tools. I could take a look into EHM though, know where i could download it?
Fhockey.com ! Then download EHM and take the EASTSIDE SET UP FILE (1.16)

Then have a look at it ! The website explains everything ! I find it so nice EHM .. cause it really looks real and the player become better each year well depends also on their season but anyway look at it ;)

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind starting a SIM in like 2000 or something if you could find a roster.

Gibson39

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind starting a SIM in like 2000 or something if you could find a roster.
Hmm.. If enough people want to join then sure. We could do a regular one, fantasy draft, junior league, retro.. Whatever you guys want.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
If we are using EHM ! Im a pro in it ! had my own league here for 3 years ! I also have the latest rosters maybe need some changes ! So if your down with EHM just tell me ;)

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
If we are using EHM ! Im a pro in it ! had my own league here for 3 years ! I also have the latest rosters maybe need some changes ! So if your down with EHM just tell me ;)
You're going to have to help me get EHM and updated rosters.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Who ever is the sim just send me a pm ! And I will explain everything

Gibson39

Reaction score
Who ever is the sim just send me a pm ! And I will explain everything
Looks like this is happening. I want to get a good staff and file before we open up the league though.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Me an Phil we decided that I will sim to start this season off !
So for the staff we will love to have u as admin !

And you could learn at the same time EHM so next season u could sim !

Gibson39

Reaction score
Me an Phil we decided that I will sim to start this season off !
So for the staff we will love to have u as admin !

And you could learn at the same time EHM so next season u could sim !
Alright, simming takes alot of my plate, thanks boys. I would love to be commish, we'll set up a date to do an AIM or MSN chat or i'll just email you a rule file to go over and you can change it from STHS rules, to EHM rules.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Alright, simming takes alot of my plate, thanks boys. I would love to be commish, we'll set up a date to do an AIM or MSN chat or i'll just email you a rule file to go over and you can change it from STHS rules, to EHM rules.
What is your AIM? I prefer that over MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%