Here is a telling stat about the Indy Colts

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
• Colts in the Pagano/Luck Era versus the AFC South: 19-2.

• Colts in the Pagano/Luck Era versus all other teams: 20-19.

1) Pagano needs to go?

2) Colts beat up on their shit-tier divisional teams.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would have fired him mid game for that fake punt

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
elcheato said:
I would have fired him mid game for that fake punt

Yeah, that was awful lol

I think Luck is a great QB or a great QB in the making. They just really have to change up that coaching staff.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
There is a reason why I said in the offseason/preseason that the Colts were crazy overrated.

THEY WERE LISTED AS THE AFC FAVORITES IN VEGAS FOR CHRIST SAKE.

People overreact to Denver losing to the Colts in that playoff game (Yeah, Denver lost it, not Indy winning it), and assume the Colts can take it to the next level and make a Super Bowl. Truth is they barely beat a Bengals team that was missing their 3 best receivers and Andy Dalton shit the bed that game (QBR of 20.0). Then Peyton shit the bed (27.9 QBR) and the Colts advance. Then they lose by 38 points to the Pats.

They are a decent team. That's it. They are not a Super Bowl contender

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Damn bosox was right, the Colts are vastly overrated. I thought Luck was going to elevate them to the next level sort of like Rodgers and Brady with their receiving corps. 

The AFC South is terrible and the Colts will still stack up those wins and make the playoffs. They have older veterans who should be contributing more than they have, kind of surprised in that regard. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
Damn bosox was right, the Colts are vastly overrated. I thought Luck was going to elevate them to the next level sort of like Rodgers and Brady with their receiving corps. 

The AFC South is terrible and the Colts will still stack up those wins and make the playoffs. They have older veterans who should be contributing more than they have, kind of surprised in that regard. 

I mean, I don't think I'm blaming Luck for this. They do have a god-awful offensive line, don't they? And their defense seems to suck all the time.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Their line is much better now than it was earlier in the year. Mewhort is a great improvement moving from RT to LG. 

They played well yesterday. They just aren't anywhere near the Patriots level yet. Take away the garbage time TD, and the pick six that hit Edelman literally right in the chest, and they lose by 20.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pagano's an average to below average coach but I think most of the problem is how bad their FO is.

elusive

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
There is a reason why I said in the offseason/preseason that the Colts were crazy overrated.

THEY WERE LISTED AS THE AFC FAVORITES IN VEGAS FOR CHRIST SAKE.

People overreact to Denver losing to the Colts in that playoff game (Yeah, Denver lost it, not Indy winning it), and assume the Colts can take it to the next level and make a Super Bowl. Truth is they barely beat a Bengals team that was missing their 3 best receivers and Andy Dalton shit the bed that game (QBR of 20.0). Then Peyton shit the bed (27.9 QBR) and the Colts advance. Then they lose by 38 points to the Pats.

They are a decent team. That's it. They are not a Super Bowl contender
Should be noted that Peyton Manning was playing with a torn quad in his throwing arm.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I do but I don't skip fuck your girl day
thats a little hard to do in jersey. must have me confused.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's still a 65% clip.  You don't fire a coach who is putting up those kind of results.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ken Whisenhunt has 4 wins in his last 33 games as a head coach.  Now that's a telling stat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%