• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Four weeks into the season, and we've seen the early front runners emerge. Who you got?

Current Odds:

1. Tua Tagovailoa +180
2. Joe Burrow +350
3. Jalen Hurts +400
4. Justin Fields +1000
5. Jonathan Taylor +1200

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Burrow has been incredible so far, and I might even have him at #1 at this moment, but LSU always drops a game or two that they shouldn't in November, and I don't see them competing with Bammer this year ( although their defense has been suspect so far), so IDK if he'll stay on top all season.

Tua is the easy pick right now, but I'm going to make a very mildly bold prediction and give it to Fields.

1. Fields
2. Tua
3. Hurts
4. Burrow
5. Gordon

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Hurts has moved to a co-favorite with Tua odds wise.

1. Tagovailoa +180
2. Hurts +180
3. Burrow +500
4. Fields +600

These appear to be the main four. It feels like ESPN is trying to push Ehlinger into the conversation but he's just nowhere close to the quality of these guys. I think I'd agree that it's either Tua or Fields at the moment. I think Alabama potentially beating LSU will take Burrow out of the conversation. Hurts numbers wise should stay in the running all year long, but I worry about the voters having Oklahoma fatigue. Plus, we've already learned that Tua is a much better quarterback than Jalen Hurts, which might also weigh on voters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%