Hedo Wants OUT Of Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He is horrible for Toronto but definitely is usable on Orlando.. He made them unique when he ran the offense.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He is horrible for Toronto but definitely is usable on Orlando.. He made them unique when he ran the offense.
I agree. I wonder who would even take Hedo now.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol he is pretty much stuck there unless the Raps release him. He was signed to a God awful contract.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raptors team officials didn't comment Saturday on a report from Hedo Turkoglu's native Turkey in which the forward said he didn't want to return to Toronto.

Turkoglu also said in the report that his representatives have approached Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo about a possible trade request. The Raptors have decided to handle the situation internally.

Turkoglu largely disappointed after signing a five-year, $53 million contract as a free agent prior to the 2009-10 season.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only place I see him getting traded to is back to Orlando, but that's if SVG is still there, which isn't likely either.

So either way the Raptors are SOL.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
svg wont be fired, not this season anyways. i also can see what orlando would trade, where would hedo play too? not gonna happen, and neither will a trade. at least no trade anytime soon.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Toronto really made him look bad

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but toronto REALLY made him look bad lol Orlando made him look like an all-star

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I knew the raptors were dumb when they signed him to that contract. He was only good for one year on a good team.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah he had a great lineup around him so it wasn't that hard

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess he just couldn't fit into our system. I guess Hedo did come for the money. Like I said, get rid of Hedo and Bosh and rebuild from scratch.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah thats what is probably gonna happen aircanada. Bosh is leaving for sure so.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Hedo used Orlando to get that big check. but yeah it's rebuild time. Not sure what type of players will like Toronto tho

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah not many teams want to be in Toronto it aint a big market for basketball. Sorry to all you canadians on here but Basketball isnt for you guys lol. Thats the reason why Bosh wants to leave probably not a big enough market.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It is a big market, I don't know why people keep saying that. Or else we wouldn't be able to afford Hedo's contract, or even Bosh's for that matter. It's just that players most likely want to play in the States. We have many sell out crowds.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I just think most players prefer the states

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah not many teams want to be in Toronto it aint a big market for basketball. Sorry to all you canadians on here but Basketball isnt for you guys lol. Thats the reason why Bosh wants to leave probably not a big enough market.
Toronto is a sports city and it's not a small market team. AC is always packed. I don't know why you're saying that. Bosh wants to leave because he wants to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%