Greetings Fair Posters Of SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueNation

Reaction score
I'm obviously new, and I heard about this site because I'm a rather new but active member of the new affiliate of this site The Five Hole Forum (link in my sig). You really need to know that I'm a HUGE Michigan fan (in case you didn't notice) and always have been. I actually live in Ann Arbor and go to school across the street from Michigan Stadium. I excel on the topics of NCAA Football, The NHL, English Premiere League a.k.a. Barclays Premiere League (LIVERPOOL!), and The NFL. I tend not to be an annoying poster. The first forum I ever posted on was Game Battles, and I'm not sure if many of you know what that is, but it's a huge gaming website that works with MLG (Major League Gaming), but I only post in the General Discussion and Sports sections and am not affiliated with any gaming forums or any gaming parts of the forum, but my username on there is Clintswift73. I'm not exactly too old either, but what can I do? I'm 16 and am a junior in High School. I play tennis at my school and thats the only sport a play since I quit every other one because even though I was good I didn't really have the passion to play them. I never played football though... love watching the sport but that sport owns your life.
This forum seems really chill (I hate using that word but thats the only way I can think to describe it) and I think you'll see me around a good bit.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We got quite a few Michigan guys here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Welcome!

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Another scouser????

God damn...

Welcome aboard mate. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Another scouser????

God damn...

Welcome aboard mate. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.
Got all these obnoxious Man U supporters at my school. I can't exactly say anything bad about them, because they are on a roll right now and my team, well lets not go there.
How about Aston Villa though??? surprising?

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Well Villa have some amazing players. I'm a fond admirer of Young, Agbonlahor, Heskey, Carew and Milner. They've got some solid defenders and to my mind Friedel is easily in the top 5 keepers of the Premier League. So no, I'm not too surprised, but their biggest problem is depth. As soon as they lose one or two players they really suffer, and they inevitably do succumb to injuries because they don't have the quality to keep rotating players during the season, so I think like last season, in the last 3 months they'll struggle.

Sunderland are the biggest surprise for me. Anyways, this is all for the EPL thread, which I'm about to update with a preview for this weekends games.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
Gosh man, you've introduced yourself fairly well haha

Have a great time on the site and we look forward to you becoming an active member

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Wecome to SI! You'll really enjoy it here and there's a ton of Michigan fans on this forum to chat with let alone Michigan teams in general.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. I myself am a huge college football fan as well. Golden bears! Look forward to talkin some football with ya man. Let me know if you need anything.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
What's up with the avy?

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Lol, welcome to the board man. Hope you stick around.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm obviously new, and I heard about this site because I'm a rather new but active member of the new affiliate of this site The Five Hole Forum (link in my sig). You really need to know that I'm a HUGE Michigan fan (in case you didn't notice) and always have been. I actually live in Ann Arbor and go to school across the street from Michigan Stadium. I excel on the topics of NCAA Football, The NHL, English Premiere League a.k.a. Barclays Premiere League (LIVERPOOL!), and The NFL. I tend not to be an annoying poster. The first forum I ever posted on was Game Battles, and I'm not sure if many of you know what that is, but it's a huge gaming website that works with MLG (Major League Gaming), but I only post in the General Discussion and Sports sections and am not affiliated with any gaming forums or any gaming parts of the forum, but my username on there is Clintswift73. I'm not exactly too old either, but what can I do? I'm 16 and am a junior in High School. I play tennis at my school and thats the only sport a play since I quit every other one because even though I was good I didn't really have the passion to play them. I never played football though... love watching the sport but that sport owns your life.
This forum seems really chill (I hate using that word but thats the only way I can think to describe it) and I think you'll see me around a good bit.
I feel sorry for you..

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Welcome..

Speaking of Michigan football

idk why the hell Shoelace Robinson went there >_<

Dude shoulda went to Cuse'.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
whoo more soccer fans lol

welcome man

BlueNation

Reaction score
Welcome..

Speaking of Michigan football

idk why the hell Shoelace Robinson went there >_<

Dude shoulda went to Cuse'.
Haha if you are suggesting he go to Syracuse and start then you don't know much about the guy. He can't throw the ball to save his life.
It doesn't matter much I'm not a big fan of Robinson anyways. I'm waiting for him to get his <Censored> rocked.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I know he can't throw the football he was my QB last year, I'm just saying, he shoulda went to 'Cuse and then converted to a corner cause he's pretty damn fast

BlueNation

Reaction score
I know he can't throw the football he was my QB last year, I'm just saying, he shoulda went to 'Cuse and then converted to a corner cause he's pretty damn fast
Yeah, I'm not too sure why he is a quaterback either. I mean he's like one of the faster mofo's in football. There are a ton of places this guy could play.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Toggle Sidebar

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%