Grade Your Team's Off Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abovelegit

Reaction score
Title basically says it all.

Wizards: B

Draft: JaVale McGee

Probably should have traded this pick for cash or another pick in another draft. This guy won't play at all this season. He'll most likely be playing in the D-league cause we got 2 centers in haywood and thomas (assuming he comes back 100%), and blatche and pech can play center.

Signing Antawn Jamison

Got him for a good price, but I'm not liking the 4 year deal for a guy 32 years old.

Signing Gilbert Arenas

This signing was a good one, no matter what people think. I like it. I don't think the amount offered was needed because he didn't have that many other options besides golden state.

Signing Dee Brown

He's not going to play at all. Only 500,000 is guaranteed so it doesn't matter.

Overall, if the front office thinks the current roster can win a championship ( I think they can too if everyone stays healthy. The team is basically locked for the next 3-4 years so if this roster can't win, they are going to have to rebuild with trades.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What would be average? C?

Whatever it is that's what the Pistons get an average so I'll just say C.

I think we have an ok draft pick(Walter Sharpe) but I think we blew that pick, we could have gotten better players.

We signed Walter Herrmann and Kwame Brown, we didn't need another big. I wanted us to sign Posey or Bonzi Wells and then another big. But I'm happpy with Kwame, he'll do good here plus we got him cheap. And I'm also happy with Herrmann, I knew he'd be back.

The thing that made me kinda mad was joe's promise to make a trade. Although it take two(or more) to tango we got 0 trades done yet.

We are still the 2nd best team in the East and a top 10 team in the NBA so it's all good.

I just hope we make some in season trades.

djhipp

Reaction score
Bulls got Rose, re-signed Deng thats good enough for a B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%