Goodbye

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
As some of you guys may know I have been away alot more than usual and my activity has dropped significantly. I think its time for me to move on as well. I just recently graduated from college and moving forward has been pretty difficult for me to transition into that new life.

I feel that Im just not into posting as much as I used to and I just dont have the time to do what I once was able to do. I kind of miss the old website layout, but I fully understand that things must change and improve.

I joined this website when I first started college and I have grown a lot since then. Its crazy how things change in just 4 years.I initially joined SI because of the MLB sim league and my activity expanded more from there. I hope that I have created a positive impact on the website and that people remember me for those good times on here.

Ive had a wonderful time on here and met a lot of cool and amazing people. I really appreciate what everyone has put into the website to make it what it is today. This is a very tight knit community that has a very unique and authentic feeling to it. Its been a place for me where I could escape from my real life problems which helps a lot.

Im not going to do shoutouts because I know I would miss someone and I havent been on that much to know who is currently active. To those of you who remember me or we have had sports talks, thank you and I truly mean it. Its been an absolutely wonderful experience. If I ever offended anyone, Im sorry it was never my intention.

I liked what Yanks did with his wisdom so Im going to add a little bit of my own. Whatever path you decide to take in life, do something that youre passionate about. Because when times get tough, the sane people will always give up. Its those people who are truly passionate about what they do that find ultimate success and happiness because they love what they do. Do not live a life with "what ifs" because it will always lead to regret. Always remain positive and optimistic with the goals that you have set and never listen to detractors. Ultimately you decide the life you want to have.

Goodbye,

FPS

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
So three long-time members leaving around the same time? What is up with that?

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
As some of you guys may know I have been away alot more than usual and my activity has dropped significantly. I think its time for me to move on as well. I just recently graduated from college and moving forward has been pretty difficult for me to transition into that new life.

I feel that Im just not into posting as much as I used to and I just dont have the time to do what I once was able to do. I kind of miss the old website layout, but I fully understand that things must change and improve.

I joined this website when I first started college and I have grown a lot since then. Its crazy how things change in just 4 years.I initially joined SI because of the MLB sim league and my activity expanded more from there. I hope that I have created a positive impact on the website and that people remember me for those good times on here.

Ive had a wonderful time on here and met a lot of cool and amazing people. I really appreciate what everyone has put into the website to make it what it is today. This is a very tight knit community that has a very unique and authentic feeling to it. Its been a place for me where I could escape from my real life problems which helps a lot.

Im not going to do shoutouts because I know I would miss someone and I havent been on that much to know who is currently active. To those of you who remember me or we have had sports talks, thank you and I truly mean it. Its been an absolutely wonderful experience. If I ever offended anyone, Im sorry it was never my intention.

I liked what Yanks did with his wisdom so Im going to add a little bit of my own. Whatever path you decide to take in life, do something that youre passionate about. Because when times get tough, the sane people will always give up. Its those people who are truly passionate about what they do that find ultimate success and happiness because they love what they do. Do not live a life with "what ifs" because it will always lead to regret. Always remain positive and optimistic with the goals that you have set and never listen to detractors. Ultimately you decide the life you want to have.

Goodbye,

FPS
i could not possibly agree more. not enough people realize this fact and, believe me, it can ruin absolutely everything.

i know we never really talked or anything probably, but i wish you the best, nothing but peace & love.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man we talked a lot about a lot of different things and you helped me get through a lot of your advice. i really hope everything works out great for you and your career path. i wish you the best and hope to see you around hwre from time to time.

see ya, george.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well FPS, i could never tell if you were trolling or serious half the time with your posts lol
good luck man. nice knowing you

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score

Goodbye,

FPS
I miss everything about the old SI. I've seen in my few days back that it's still not the same and it never will be again. Not sure if I like how it is now, but nevertheless congratulations on finishing school dude. Wish you the best.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's back to school/college time.. Everyone must readjust time management. Forum life is at the bottom, so typically this occurs more frequently than everyone expects.
Most of these long time members, like me, will find time later to come back and say hi. Some will frequent the site again, some won't.
Just enjoy whatever decision you make!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%