Ghettoshark's Custom Covers

vikesfan

Reaction score
Your welcome for the Jeter cut ;), just glad someone is using the cuts

BigDmo

Reaction score
Good work on the template Ghetto. Put it in a pack with all the essentials and I'll put it on my site

cyclone2426

Reaction score
Good work on the template Ghetto. Put it in a pack with all the essentials and I'll put it on my site
Why do you want everyone else's templates on your site? They will have them on their own site if they want people to get them.

BigDmo

Reaction score
I'm making my site a place where people only need to come by once for everything they need. I'm in it for the community unlike yourself.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
in an Inter Milan jersey...should prob specify that.

cyclone2426

Reaction score
I'm making my site a place where people only need to come by once for everything they need. I'm in it for the community unlike yourself.
[SARCASM]
Of course, i just fill requests for no reason and make covers for people all the time for my own good!
[/SARCASM]

You should make a community site then, to put different people's stuff on. Not put different people's stuff on a site that just has your name on it, kinda misleading. If it continues like that, I can only imagine what it would be like.......

Joe:
"I think I want to use Ghettoshark's template for The Show"

Chris:
"I think you can get that at Cyclone's site"

Joe:
"Yet again, I might wanna use Cyclone's temp instead"

Chris:
"You can probably get that Bigdmo's site"

Joe:
"Or I could use one of Bigdmo's temps too"

Chris:
"Your joking, right!?"

BigDmo

Reaction score
If you are worried someone is going to confuse me and you then maybe you should change some stuff up. No one links to your website from our sites, so someone who has never been to one of our sites before and goes to one for the first time, won't be confused. Ghettoshark's site links to my template page, people link other people to my template page. Ghetto doesn't have a template page. My template page is the only one that is organized. If people want to use your watered down templates then so be it, but they aren't going to get us confused.

cyclone2426

Reaction score
If you are worried someone is going to confuse me and you then maybe you should change some stuff up. No one links to your website from our sites, so someone who has never been to one of our sites before and goes to one for the first time, won't be confused. Ghettoshark's site links to my template page, people link other people to my template page. Ghetto doesn't have a template page. My template page is the only one that is organized. If people want to use your watered down templates then so be it, but they aren't going to get us confused.
I was talking about people getting confused between Ghettoshark and you. Obviously they are not gonna be confused by me and you. Thats like comparing Ryan Leaf to Peyton Manning (Me being Peyton of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%