GFX Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
Okay I know your planning on a revamp of the GFX Section, but this is rediculous, there's bascially 4 or 5 guys that post their. I've made 3 sigs in 18 hours and gotten 3 responses, I don't want to get critical, but we need to do something, and something fast, because we have 1 GFX member and the sections pretty much dead.

Skillz

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it's being handled and will eventually change

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We just put a new leader in 24 hours ago, what do you expect? Things are getting worked on...

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
Well still, it hasn't been that active

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
So, what are you suggesting? We should have a team put together shortly, so I'd assume after that there would be more activity.
No I'm suggesting that we do something like a sitewide tournament, only have someone that can keep it active do it, possibly invite members from other sites, although I don't know how that would work.

Just have members suggest what they would like to see

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, the current tournament is finishing up, so we'll see what happens after that. Possibly a GFX league... As for recruiting, I talked to balla about bringing over some top talent. We'll see what happens.

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
Well, the current tournament is finishing up, so we'll see what happens after that. Possibly a GFX league... As for recruiting, I talked to balla about bringing over some top talent. We'll see what happens.
Aiight basically what I'm implying here is you have good gfx members here

mexicool
jarrod
snowy
balla
_abrenika
.es

You need to take those guys talent and try and add others guys that can contribute, this sites just becoming where guys sign up, look at CAPs and never post, we need something to get people talking here.

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
I mean I just checked 3,117 of 3,337 members have 20 posts or less.

93% of the members, not that great man.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean I just checked 3,117 of 3,337 members have 20 posts or less.

93% of the members, not that great man.
What does this have to do with GFX?

Either way, I'm not sure what anybody is suppose to do about that. We can't force them to post.

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
What does this have to do with GFX?

Either way, I'm not sure what anybody is suppose to do about that. We can't force them to post.
Just kinda sayin the board needs to be active like GFX, but idk man

Maybe have a sister site with the CAPS, so this is just sports talk, sim leagues, and gfx.

I can't really suggest anything idk

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just kinda sayin the board needs to be active like GFX, but idk man
Well, as said, the GFX section is under new management, so I'd expect some changes to be made there. If you have any questions or ideas, contact nba_balla, as he is the current leader of the section.

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
Well, as said, the GFX section is under new management, so I'd expect some changes to be made there. If you have any questions or ideas, contact nba_balla, as he is the current leader of the section.
He ain't so tight with me anymore man, apparently I'm too critical, which I don't blame him for saying, but I don't think I can comprimise with em

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He ain't so tight with me anymore man, apparently I'm too critical, which I don't blame him for saying, but I don't think I can comprimise with em
well...right now you are being too critical of section that is undergoing a change. Also, you are asking way too much. If I'm not mistaken, you are implying that the GFX team needs to get members to start posting...and how do we go about doing that?

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
well...right now you are being too critical of section that is undergoing a change. Also, you are asking way too much. If I'm not mistaken, you are implying that the GFX team needs to get members to start posting...and how do we go about doing that?
We just need other people to post their

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%