GFX Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I've always wonder, because what else is there to do in a GFX crew for a site other then do requests?

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I am sorry your not doing your job when Sam, iEmph and others who where on the team would do them... and toolbag. you are COOL.
Sam, and whoever the fuck that is...suck dick. if the people here want there shit from them, then let them pick who makes the crew, and they can put them on.

thats sad.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
PLEASE TELL ME THEN WHAT THE #1 PRIORITY IS BESIDES CNC ?

Rice18

Reaction score
Sam, and whoever the fuck that is...suck dick. if the people here want there shit from them, then let them pick who makes the crew, and they can put them on.

thats sad.
No it is that they do their DAMN job. and help around as much as possible.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
PLEASE TELL ME THEN WHAT THE #1 PRIORITY IS BESIDES CNC ?
not doing a bunch of retarded requests. to you, the only difference between being on the crew and not, is being forced to make more stuff for people, when you dont want to.

No it is that they do their DAMN job. and help around as much as possible.
then so be it. take me and everyone else off, and make them the crew. happy?
because i could not give two shits less.

uwp

Reaction score
In the kindest and most sincere way of putting it....

I think Rice18 has trouble comprehending what anyone says and also that he is mentally challenged to an extent where his Special Needs Teachers realize that failure is an option.

Rice18

Reaction score
getyappcrnredy24 said:
not doing a bunch of retarded requests. to you, the only difference between being on the crew and not, is being forced to make more stuff for people, when you dont want to.

then so be it. take me and everyone else off, and make them the crew. happy?
because i could not give two shits less.
Wow, I asked politely for you to not use the word retard you illiterate fuck. Also to add I would be happier with people who DO their job rather then ones who think their job isn't something AE stated in this thread on the 1st page. and to the bold text then I suggest you get off the crew.

Rice18

Reaction score
In the kindest and most sincere way of putting it....

I think Rice18 has trouble comprehending what anyone says and also that he is mentally challenged to an extent where his Special Needs Teachers realize that failure is an option.
Explain ? I am trying to help. For you to come in here rude and impolite like that is kind of an outrage but, I want to hear your reasoning.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I've always used signatures and avatars made by former GFX Crew members here. I ask their permission to wear them on other sites I go on. People on those sites message me "wow man where did you get that signature and where can I get one? That is ridiculously awesome." I tell them who and where and guess what? By complete accident, it attracts new members, who come here to post so they can get that minimum requirement to make a request. And when they post, they fall in love with the place and they stay here. It's a decent way to promote the site.

In the past, GFX crew were eager to help. They wanted to improve their skills by fulfilling requests -- by making avatars and signatures not to their taste, but it gives them a reason to explore different ideas. Former GFX crew members would have their own cut, signature, avatar or .gif thread for people to request and they would do them. Not because it was a job, but because THEY WANTED TO. They wanted to help, to improve, and to be able to post on different areas of the forum and see their fellow members wearing the "art" they created, and they would take pride in it.

If a GFX Crew member doesn't WANT to do something nice for the community here, then tell the admins to remove your GFX Crew tag.

uwp

Reaction score
Explain ? I am trying to help. For you to come in here rude and impolite like that is kind of an outrage but, I want to hear your reasoning.
Help? How. You're only frustrating the majority.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
lmaaaooo.
now youre gonna pull the shit like "someone in my family is retarded" and try to make people feel bad for you. if you do, we didnt know, and no one feels bad about us saying anything.

and go for it then, let them be the crew. id much rather not have someone fill my request than to have someone fill it terribly. apparently having talent whatsoever is not a requirement.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
I've always used signatures and avatars made by former GFX Crew members here. I ask their permission to wear them on other sites I go on. People on those sites message me "wow man where did you get that signature and where can I get one? That is ridiculously awesome." I tell them who and where and guess what? By complete accident, it attracts new members, who come here to post so they can get that minimum requirement to make a request. And when they post, they fall in love with the place and they stay here. It's a decent way to promote the site.

In the past, GFX crew were eager to help. They wanted to improve their skills by fulfilling requests -- by making avatars and signatures not to their taste, but it gives them a reason to explore different ideas. Former GFX crew members would have their own cut, signature, avatar or .gif thread for people to request and they would do them. Not because it was a job, but because THEY WANTED TO. They wanted to help, to improve, and to be able to post on different areas of the forum and see their fellow members wearing the "art" they created, and they would take pride in it.

If a GFX Crew member doesn't WANT to do something nice for the community here, then tell the admins to remove your GFX Crew tag.
Thats exactly what i want to do but unfortunately i can't because i'm not on the crew.

Rice18

Reaction score
Thank you gmf for helping. I see it in similar to you but it is a job for them IMO.

Rice18

Reaction score
lmaaaooo.
now youre gonna pull the shit like "someone in my family is retarded" and try to make people feel bad for you. if you do, we didnt know, and no one feels bad about us saying anything.

and go for it then, let them be the crew. id much rather not have someone fill my request than to have someone fill it terribly. apparently having talent whatsoever is not a requirement.
Umm. 1. MY AUNT IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO ONE OF MY AUNTS DUE TO AN ILLNESS AND IT IS HARD TO VISIT MY AUNT DURING THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS IN A DAMN STRUGGLE AND TO PULL "THIS CARD" NO I HATE PEOPLE USING THE GOD DAMN WORD. I BET YOU WOULD NOT LIKE ANYONE USING THIS TYPE OF TALK IF YOUR AUNT WAS IN A SPECIAL HOME WHO NEEDS PEOPLE TO HELP HER. I HOPE THE WORST FOR YOU. I AM DONE WITH YOU. THANKS THOUGH.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
әightninә. & gety...sorry but the dictatorship just took down the text in your sig. "FUCK" in size 7 font isn't what we what took down the language censorship for...what your saying is stirring the pot...and Mooche is back, so no need to campaign anymore.

Thank you for your cooperating. :)

-AE, Power-tripping as always.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
Umm. 1. MY AUNT IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO ONE OF MY AUNTS DUE TO AN ILLNESS AND IT IS HARD TO VISIT MY AUNT DURING THE HOLIDAYS BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS IN A DAMN STRUGGLE AND TO PULL "THIS CARD" NO I HATE PEOPLE USING THE GOD DAMN WORD. I BET YOU WOULD NOT LIKE ANYONE USING THIS TYPE OF TALK IF YOUR AUNT WAS IN A SPECIAL HOME WHO NEEDS PEOPLE TO HELP HER. I HOPE THE WORST FOR YOU. I AM DONE WITH YOU. THANKS THOUGH.
exactly as i expected.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anybody can create a graphic for another member on this site...ANYBODY. It is the GFX Team's responsibility to fill member requests but if anybody wants to give it a shot, by all means.

Whether or not the GFX Request is technically considered "filled" when a non-Team'r makes an attempt...well that's up to the person making the request. If the requestor is satisfied with the result, close thread.

Speaking of close thread, I think everyone has made their point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%