GFX Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Now, this isn't about just mine, but about all the requests in the GFX Requests Thread.

There's a lot thats been in there for a while and not been completed, unless they were completed and PM'ed to the person who asked.

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63298&pid=4400070&st=0&#entry4400070

Seriously, whats the deal?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I apologize on behalf of the crew. As captain I should have pushed them more into filling the requests.
I guess I'll try to do as many of them on my own as I can. I've already started.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Ok. I just wanted to kind of bring this back to the surface. I mean, the GFX doing requests isn't necessarily a job or anything so I didn't want to come off like an ass.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Yeah it isn't there job but they are asked. I am glad getty is stepping up. He is a GREAT asset to the GFX crew.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it isn't there job but they are asked. I am glad getty is stepping up. He is a GREAT asset to the GFX crew.
Actually filling member requests is a big part of their job. They all know this.

Rice18

Reaction score
oh wow I learn something new every day.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What about closing the GFX request thread until all requests so far are done??? Then it can be reopened.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh wow I learn something new every day.
Yes, the GFX Team is free to post any artwork they wish, hold competitions, battles, leagues, etc. But they are primarily in place to benefit our community & one of the many ways of doing this...custom artwork.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i was always one for keeping the thread open until each member has a request to fill and once theyre all filled they reopen the thread.

my two cents.

Rice18

Reaction score
Okay I mean SERIOUSLY, This is ridiculous. I see TTN posting EVERY day and Getty everyday. Getty you can blame the GFX crew for not doing and you doing them all but TBH, I don't feel sorry for you because you were the one who hired them. I think a change needs to be done. This thread should not be needed even. Also this goes to the CUT CREW. I have had a picture to be cut for like 2 months up. This is just getting out of hand. I am sorry but I think the change of staff was a WRONG idea. Things need to be done. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

/rant

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, 90% of the pics I cut, are pics I want to cut. I'm pretty sure the rest of the crew is the same, but I guess I could get to your request eventually.

Rice18

Reaction score
If that is the truth DELETE the thread but, if you have it I think everyone EXPECTS it to be done.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
Okay I mean SERIOUSLY, This is ridiculous. I see TTN posting EVERY day and Getty everyday. Getty you can blame the GFX crew for not doing and you doing them all but TBH, I don't feel sorry for you because you were the one who hired them. I think a change needs to be done. This thread should not be needed even. Also this goes to the CUT CREW. I have had a picture to be cut for like 2 months up. This is just getting out of hand. I am sorry but I think the change of staff was a WRONG idea. Things need to be done. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

/rant
dont tell me what to do.

Rice18

Reaction score
I shouldn't have to even brings this up. You aren't doing your job.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
lmmmaaoooooo.
okay guy.
promote this dude to my spot then.

Rice18

Reaction score
I wouldn't even want GFX Crew. I like giving CnC and I like making signatures. I am not good at following requests or anything but, this is your damn job take it fucking serious.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
[Insert obligatory "Internet: Serious Business" picture here]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%