GFX Crew Tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whether it be .snowy's fault or not isn’t the issue here, but the GFX tournament is taking a long time, so I feel it is time to get the GFX section back up and running smoothly. In order to do this, we need a team of dedicated members that are willing to do requests. If interested, tryouts are now open for the GFX Crew. The form for trying out can be found in the GFX Crew Tryout forum. If you have any further questions feel free to contact jarrod2323 or myself. Details of how many requests need to be done per week haven’t been discussed, but let’s try to not make that an issue. Between the team, you guys should be able to decide who does which requests.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Who is gonna say you are in or not? Also, glad to see this started up

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok. I just wont bother anymore. You can take me off as leader.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
.snowy is the GFX leader, I'll leave that up to him.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I have a plan, Im restricted cos fo the time difference, and no one seems to care. People dont read topics I post, people dont ask me questions. I ask for mod powers in the gallery MONTHS ago and I dont get them, I ask for my Admin powers to be taken off, and it takes like 2 or 3 weeks for that to happen. The whole staff is a joke.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I have a plan, Im restricted cos fo the time difference, and no one seems to care. People dont read topics I post, people dont ask me questions. I ask for mod powers in the gallery MONTHS ago and I dont get them, I ask for my Admin powers to be taken off, and it takes like 2 or 3 weeks for that to happen. The whole staff is a joke.
I posted a topic in the staff lounge a few days ago about this... You never responded, I decided to move on. Simple as that.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Does that mean we are now fighting for a GFX Crew leader :)?

Deeillini

One of the Originals
Reaction score
w/e you guys want to do I'm up for it, I think we have some very good gfx guys like mexicool, thedoc, along with many others, I'm up for this gfx section to be fixed

Marcum28

Reaction score
w/e you guys want to do I'm up for it, I think we have some very good gfx guys like mexicool, thedoc, along with many others, I'm up for this gfx section to be fixed
Im nothing comapre to mexicool. But thanks for the compliment!

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New GFX Leader will be announced soon I'm guessing??

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
all will be resolved in next couple of days... I need to talk to all involved, THEN we will open tryouts

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not anymore. I was doing such a lousy job, that BKS and jarrod started the tryouts WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess you didn't read post #14 and didn't pay attention to what I said over AIM, but W/E

tryouts are NOT open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%