Gary Brackett on getting fined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Indianapolis Colts linebacker Gary Brackett has been fined $15,000 by the NFL for his hit on Raiders quarterback Jason Campell in the second half of last Sunday's game in Oakland.

It's Brackett's second fine of the season. He was docked $10,000 for what the league deemed an inappropriate hit against Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick.

The increased fine was for Brackett being a repeat offender.

"I'm a vicious player, man," Brackett said, shaking his head in disbelief.

Brackett was not penalized for his hit on Campbell. He was penalized for hitting Vick on Nov. 7.

"I don't know how you can get fined if you're not penalized," Brackett said. "The ref was right there, watching. Something has to change.

"(Offensive) linemen punch you, jump on your back clip you and they get nothing. You touch a quarterback and you get fined."

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
I agree with this bald man. It is getting ridiculous.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Unbelievable. The NFL is getting worse all the time. Can't do anything anymore. Penalties and Fines galore. Roger Goodell FTL.

Reaction score
Unbelievable. The NFL is getting worse all the time. Can't do anything anymore. Penalties and Fines galore. Roger Goodell FTL.
Goodell is awful. He always has to change everything. Oh someone hit a QB hard? CHANGE THE FUCKING RULE, like cmon son. I don't like the 18 game season either, it fucks up the meaning of records, it's gonna be so easy to break them now.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Goodell is awful. He always has to change everything. Oh someone hit a QB hard? CHANGE THE FUCKING RULE, like cmon son. I don't like the 18 game season either, it fucks up the meaning of records, it's gonna be so easy to break them now.
As long as he's commissioner, the NFL will continue to go down the drains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%