freddie gibbs

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
noice. clipping mask on the text is unneccessary and doesn't really add anything but sweet sig.

illadelph

Reaction score
ambivalentSoul said:
noice. clipping mask on the text is unneccessary and doesn't really add anything but sweet sig.

Yeah it got to that stage where you're at the end of the sig, and you keep looking thinking 'is this too plain? hmmm.. needs more' and then you just start doing random unnecessary shit lol.

Thanks for feedback/comments all. 

pistonsboi

Reaction score
good stuff, not sold on the drips and sig could be a little sharper

Steez

Reaction score
Yeah this is dope as fuck, can I rock? Gibbs is the king of the game right now, idgaf. Way better than Vado.

illadelph

Reaction score
steezo said:
Yeah this is dope as fuck, can I rock? Gibbs is the king of the game right now, idgaf. Way better than Vado.

Sure, no problem. Yeah, ESGN has some serious bangers. I still listen to Str8 Killa regularly too. 

Steez

Reaction score
I think ESGN is amazing nearly the whole way through, minus that track 'Lose Control'. Nearly flawless album. I've been fuckin' with Gibbs for a few years now and I think ESGN is probably my favorite work from him, although that's incredibly difficult to choose. All his tapes are fire.

illadelph

Reaction score
steezo said:
I think ESGN is amazing nearly the whole way through, minus that track 'Lose Control'. Nearly flawless album. I've been fuckin' with Gibbs for a few years now and I think ESGN is probably my favorite work from him, although that's incredibly difficult to choose. All his tapes are fire.

I knew there was someone on here or BSX that was a Gibbs fan, couldn't remember who.

I like him because there's no gimmicky shit like other rappers, 95% of his tracks are just hard. You know what you're gonna get with him.

illadelph

Reaction score
deve. said:
Eastside Moonwalker is a banger.

Bangers, bangers everywhere.

Str8 Killa No Filla is still goes the hardest. Imagine my British white nerdy ass driving the streets with that on, yeah, it happened. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
gibbs kills vado, steezo

this is nice. id sharpen it a bit

Steez

Reaction score
I was just trying to piss piston off lmao. But it's obvious Gibbs works him. Vado is tight tho too.

pistonsboi

Reaction score
"Way better than Vado."

the purpose of adding that to your initial comment was obvious, yes i did read it, and i scrolled past it

because, 1. I'm not a music/hiphop head, there could be a million artists better than him---i still could not give a shit

2nd and more importantly, u dont exist to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%