Forum Update #4

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hello Sportz Insomnia.

Would just like to inform you of a few quick, and major staff changes to SI.
For starters, for those who haven't already heard, ROCKST★R is now our new NHL moderator. Would like to thank PTT81 for his time serving as a moderator there, and to thank those who applied for the spot. Ultimately I felt most comfortable giving the spot to ROCKST★R.

Next major change to SI, I would like to congratulate the big promotion for G-Mod to Co-Admin to my main man Pugz. Been here a while, and I felt like now was the right time to promote Pugz to the spot he's been wanting for so long. He has absolutely deserved it as well. He will be working with NjNets15 on revamping the GFX area, and I have full confidence in both of them in their new jobs. This will certainly help out the forum in the long run.

Next, I have decided to promote Mooche to G-Mod. Mooche has been limited in his activity since his mother has gotten sick (who I hope is continuing to get better). But as she gets better, his activity will get better, and I decided that Mooche was best served as DJT's partner in crime. I am excited to have Mooche promoted, and feel he will do a fantastic job at that spot.

And replacing Mooche's spot, again I believe? Will be kam. as NFL moderator. For me it was a no-brainer as kam is the most active member in the NFL area, as well as the most knowledgeable there. Certainly the right move in my books.

Once again, congratulations to those who have been promoted, and let's make it a good summer and beyond boys.

Stay classy SI.
-Rip

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
kam. as NFL moderator. For me it was a no-brainer as kam is the most active member in the NFL area, as well as the most knowledgeable there. Certainly the right move in my books.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
MISSION COMPLETE..

kam, love the gif. again.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Kam is the obvious choice, i kill everybody in the gif game.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Me =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaRdCQCSuc&feature=related

You guys are going to love cham being mod. Hes fucking amazing.

Fixed

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Pugz4ADMIN has been complete...a little disappointed, I thought Pugz would campaign for it a bit more :p

Welcome Mooche to the Gmod Squad!

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Congratz to those promoted and demoted.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
congrats to all the promotions, especially my boy Pugz. Well done buddy.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
^ what in the wide wide world of sports r u talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%