Finally

Maestro

FATBACK
Reaction score
So, I have been around here for a few months. I have gotten a bad rap cause I speak the truth and dont back down from nobody. I can debate till the end as I like to have the last word, but dont let me fool you. I know when to back off.

I usually hang around the gfx section as that is a hobby of mine. I am not expert but if you treat me with respect I will gladly do the same. I can handle anything that comes my way.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
topic title could have been better

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saying you speak the truth in your intro thread doesn't endear you to anyone.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
you have a half naked childrens cartoon character as your avy, im not going to listen to anything you have to say.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
You dont speak the truth tho.

You are decent at gfx, but you don't know that much still. Learn to take criticism from people who are better than you.
Am I the most qualified as GFX Mod? Not at all, not even close. But even as the GFX Mod, I know to listen to those who know more than I do. If Guru, Pugz, and Gety, three very experienced GFXers who are quite good, tell you that you are wrong, then you are most likely wrong. Dont keep arguing it, as if you know something they don't. In fact, they knew stuff that you didnt know. Guru and Gety IIRC have both taken GFX classes in school, and Pugz has been doing gfx for so many years now; he was at o2 i believe. You've doing graphics for what, like a year or two? There are times where you need to listen to those who know more and are more experienced.

Asian Mamba Attack

Reaction score
I've been doing graphics for about 3 or 4 years now. I do it for the fun of it and to get better. Not to seat here and see who's the best, who's right or wrong. It doesn't make sense.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
9 posts in now and the purpose of this thread has not yet been clarified.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
you have a half naked childrens cartoon character as your avy, im not going to listen to anything you have to say.
Your username sounds like an STD.

That is all.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
You dont speak the truth tho.

You are decent at gfx, but you don't know that much still. Learn to take criticism from people who are better than you.
Am I the most qualified as GFX Mod? Not at all, not even close. But even as the GFX Mod, I know to listen to those who know more than I do. If Guru, Pugz, and Gety, three very experienced GFXers who are quite good, tell you that you are wrong, then you are most likely wrong. Dont keep arguing it, as if you know something they don't. In fact, they knew stuff that you didnt know. Guru and Gety IIRC have both taken GFX classes in school, and Pugz has been doing gfx for so many years now; he was at o2 i believe. You've doing graphics for what, like a year or two? There are times where you need to listen to those who know more and are more experienced.
And now I feel old. I was around during PSDC. lmao

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I BEEN AROUND SINCE FOREVER SO ALL YALL <Censored> CAN SIT THE FUCK DOWN
I INVENTED GFX

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And now I feel old. I was around during PSDC. lmao
so was i. lol o2 isnt that far back. i was on rover too. six/seven damn years doing this lol

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
so was i. lol o2 isnt that far back. i was on rover too. six/seven damn years doing this lol
I had an account on Rover but I was hardly on there.

The fact that o2 is now considered old is crazy though. lol

TTN2810

Reaction score
Even I was on o2 for a little, but felt it was full of dicks, like BSX, so I didn't post there.

Also, what's the point of this thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%