Fannation: Cousins more impressive than Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
While John Wall, who, to be fair, scored 18 points and 10 assists earlier this week, also committed eight turnovers, DeMarcus Cousins has looked to be the better player according to a Wednesday ranking of rookies. Cousins takes over the top spot after a monster showing in the Kings' 79-78 win over the Wolves. Cousins had 22 points, 12 rebounds, five assists and the game-winning hook shot hook shot with 2.9 seconds left. Cousins has been a beast in Vegas and looks like a real threat in the Rookie of the Year race.

Mooche

Reaction score
Great to her for Kings fan. Glad for you guys he is showing early on, of course it doesn't mean anything just yet, but regardless good news. It is all a matter of where his head is at, when his head is in the game, Cousins has the ability just to take over.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Glad the Summer League competition is the same as the NBA :p

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who said that?^

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The article is throwing out stats and saying how he is beasting or what not, Summers did the same thing last year and barely played this year so.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Still, he's showing something. I can get excited. You would too.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know, I'm just saying lol.
I love Cousins anyways <3

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kid can play everybody knows that....needs to tone down on his attitude though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i wouldnt. summer league does not translate over at all. lebron got like 15ppg or something like that. like rip said, summers got 19ppg last year, hes a scrub.

we all knew cousins was or good be could, this doesnt make me change my mind.

VC15

Reaction score
16.2 ppg
10.6 rpg
4.8 TO
5.4 PF
30 MPG

37% FG Percentage

A 6-11 big man in summer league has that percentage!

Give me a break. Cousins is talented at scoring, but he is no Shaq, or a good defensive player.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This articles rips Wall for 8 turnovers... But not Cousins for his 10 fouls in a game?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
16.2 ppg
10.6 rpg
4.8 TO
5.4 PF
30 MPG

37% FG Percentage

A 6-11 big man in summer league has that percentage!

Give me a break. Cousins is talented at scoring, but he is no Shaq, or a good defensive player.
Remember, it's just SUMMER LEAGUE. Ge the f-ck out of here saying he's not a good defensive player after three summer league games. I'll bet my f-cking account that the Kings have a better record than that joke of a franchise. I'm sure Kobe shot 37% before one game, must mean he sucks.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This articles rips Wall for 8 turnovers... But not Cousins for his 10 fouls in a game?
This was written before that game.

VC15

Reaction score
Remember, it's just SUMMER LEAGUE. Ge the f-ck out of here saying he's not a good defensive player after three summer league games. I'll bet my f-cking account that the Kings have a better record than that joke of a franchise. I'm sure Kobe shot 37% before one game, must mean he sucks.
I LOL'D hard at this. Those stats are over 5 games. 37% for a big man who can't play defense is horrible. Favors had a much better FG% than that in Summer League and he's not even a finished product on offense. But how fitting is it that Cousins is near GOAT status in your eyes when he had one or two good games, when his overall stats show that he sucks on defense and shoots with a terrible FG%. And the Kings are a joke, they are the third best team in that state. NJ will fight all season for a playoff spot.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I LOL'D hard at this. Those stats are over 5 games. 37% for a big man who can't play defense is horrible. Favors had a much better FG% than that in Summer League and he's not even a finished product on offense. But how fitting is it that Cousins is near GOAT status in your eyes when he had one or two good games, when his overall stats show that he sucks on defense and shoots with a terrible FG%. And the Kings are a joke, they are the third best team in that state. NJ will fight all season for a playoff spot.
I never said he was GOAT status. I just poted the article with the same name as it is on the site. So he sucks because he shot 37% in summer league but still had a double double pretty much every game? I know, 37% isn't a good % for a big man, but it's just summer league and he was just drafted a month ago. Idk, I've been high on Cousins long before the Kings drafted him, so I don't think I'm being biased when I talk highly of him. Hell ,all the Pistons fans on here were praising him when they heard he might fall to them. Let's make a bet then, I'm positive we'll have a better record this season.

VC15

Reaction score
I never said he was GOAT status. I just poted the article with the same name as it is on the site. So he sucks because he shot 37% in summer league but still had a double double pretty much every game? I know, 37% isn't a good % for a big man, but it's just summer league and he was just drafted a month ago. Idk, I've been high on Cousins long before the Kings drafted him, so I don't think I'm being biased when I talk highly of him. Hell ,all the Pistons fans on here were praising him when they heard he might fall to them. Let's make a bet then, I'm positive we'll have a better record this season.
It'll be the easiest bet that I've ever won on this site.

VC15

Reaction score
By the way, the Nets were a mess from the front office down last season, and that contributed to the horrible record, whether you want to admit that or not. The Nets have significantly upgraded in several areas of need during this off-season. If you think that the Nets will be flirting with a 70 loss season again you are in for a rude awakening.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Meh. Was going to say something but Rip and Pugz said exactly everything I wanted to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%