Fan poll finds Ndamukong Suh is NFL’s least-liked player

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh said this week in response to the latest accusation that he’s a dirty player that he doesn’t care what people think. That’s good, because most people don’t think much of Suh.

In polling of NFL fans published by Forbes, Suh came in as the least-liked NFL player, with just 19 percent of fans saying they like him. That’s no surprise: Suh was already viewed by many as a dirty player even before the Thanksgiving stomping incident that cemented his reputation and got him suspended two games.

Interestingly, the player Suh pounded into the turf at Soldier Field on Monday night, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, came in No. 2 in the least-liked category. Only 21 percent of fans like Cutler. Other players on the Top 10 “least liked” list were Michael Vick (who is liked by 23 percent of fans), Randy Moss (24 percent), Matt Leinart (26 percent), Kyle Orton (27 percent), Tony Romo (27 percent), Santonio Holmes (28 percent) Mark Sanchez (31 percent) and Brady Quinn (31 percent).

The survey found that the most-liked player in the NFL is Steelers safety Troy Polumalu, who is liked by 63 percent of fans. Others on the Top 10 most-liked list include Drew Brees (62 percent), Charles Woodson (62 percent), Peyton Manning (59 percent), Aaron Rodgers (58 percent), Rob Gronkowski (58 percent), Robert Griffin III (57 percent), Brian Urlacher (57 percent), Donald Driver (57 percent) and Matthew Stafford (56 percent).

If you’re scoring at home, that means the Packers have three of the nine most-liked players in the NFL, and none of the least liked. On the other hand, with Orton and Romo on the least-liked list, the Cowboys’ quarterback meeting room has two of the seven least-liked players in the NFL.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'm pretty surprised Randy is in the Top 10 Most Hated, I thought Randy was pretty well-liked

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
all yhe disliked players are disliked from butthurt fans.

i care more about player polls

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
people still hate mike vick from tue dog fighting, randy because of his "diva" attitude, romo because so many people flat out hate the cowboys, etc..

im not mad at the suh hate either, i can see why people hate him. but fan polling is retarded.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Lol answer the question. What do fans have to be butthurt over?

I could careless about Suh. Tbh I actually like him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i did answer the damn question..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol no you didn't. you just listed random examples of other people. unless you are talking about when that nigga stomped on the dude
i gave reasons as to why fans were butthurt and voted for the other dudes. i know why suh got most hated.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like players 2 through 4 who are on the dislike list

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
The Romo hate is so illegitimate. He's one of the most likeable players in the NFL, and he's done so many undocumented things for people. After they beat Cleveland in the season opener a few years back (and had to fly back that same night), he stopped and helped a couple change a tire on his way home. He's also known for taking homeless folks into movies and buys them food and things like that. In public, but not necessarily in front of the public eye. There is no reason to not like Tony Romo. People shouldn't confuse hating the star on the helmet with hating the player/person.

And as far as Suh is concerned, if he wasn't scumbag dirty on the field with a history of off the field incidents as well (you ought to hear about his Nebraska days), people wouldn't hate him. They have every right, and every reason, to.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
The Romo hate is so illegitimate. He's one of the most likeable players in the NFL, and he's done so many undocumented things for people. After they beat Cleveland in the season opener a few years back (and had to fly back that same night), he stopped and helped a couple change a tire on his way home. He's also known for taking homeless folks into movies and buys them food and things like that. In public, but not necessarily in front of the public eye. There is no reason to not like Tony Romo. People shouldn't confuse hating the star on the helmet with hating the player/person.

And as far as Suh is concerned, if he wasn't scumbag dirty on the field with a history of off the field incidents as well (you ought to hear about his Nebraska days), people wouldn't hate him. They have every right, and every reason, to.
oh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%