FA Predictions

Paulius

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
40,653
Reaction score
424
Where will these guys end up at?

- Lebron
- PG
- Boogie


And lets include Kawhi in here, where do you think he will be playing at, at the beginning of the season
 

Paulius

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
40,653
Reaction score
424
Lebron = Cleveland
Paul George = OKC
Boogie = sign and trade to Washington

Kawhi = Spurs
 

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
27,416
Reaction score
302
Paulius said:
Lebron = Cleveland
Paul George = OKC
Boogie = sign and trade to Washington

Kawhi = Spurs
That would be a let down haha
 
Lebron = LA
Paul George = LA
Boogie = NO
Kawhi = Spurs
CP3 = Rox
DJ = DAL
Gordon = Magic
Lavine = Bulls
Parker = MIL
 

Paulius

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
40,653
Reaction score
424
Yall can change predictions until June 29th, this should get locked on the 30th
 

buzzy

Members
Hall of Fame
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
20,616
Reaction score
1,157
Lebron = Lakers
Paul George = Lakers
Boogie = Dallas
Kawhi = Spurs
Chris Paul = Rockets
 
 
shit i dont know
 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
18,547
Reaction score
429
buzzy said:
Lebron = Lakers
Paul George = Lakers
Boogie = Dallas
Kawhi = Spurs
Chris Paul = Rockets
 
 
shit i dont know
This
 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
58,080
Reaction score
1,870
Should NO actually want Boogie back as anything more than a trade piece? Theyre better without him
 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
127,554
Reaction score
2,078
CameronCrazy06 said:
Should NO actually want Boogie back as anything more than a trade piece? Theyre better without him
no theyre not. you dont believe that
 

dez

Members
Hall of Fame
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
21,431
Reaction score
285
LeBron - Lakers
KD - GState
PG - Lakers
Boogie - NO
Kawhi - Idek .. Imma say he ends up on a team that comes out the blue in the East
CP3 - Hou
DJ - Dal s&t
Gordon - Ind
Lavine - Sac
Jabari - chi/utah
IT - NO/NY only will sign 1 yr deal

Book it.
 

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
27,416
Reaction score
302
dez said:
LeBron - Lakers
KD - GState
PG - Lakers
Boogie - NO
Kawhi - Idek .. Imma say he ends up on a team that comes out the blue in the East
CP3 - Hou
DJ - Dal s&t
Gordon - Ind
Lavine - Sac
Jabari - chi/utah
IT - NO/NY only will sign 1 yr deal

Book it.
if that many RFAs aren't matched, i'd be shocked.
 

Paulius

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
40,653
Reaction score
424
Yall some fuckboys if you dont fill it out

@mexi @playoffC @brosox @dez @teagz @cheatoAKAtooCoolForHoops @everyone else im forgetting
 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
127,554
Reaction score
2,078
cousins stays
lebron lal
cp3 stays
pg stays
lavine gets an offer from sac or something but bulls match
jabari gets matched
it goes to a random team


every major rfa gets matched actually
 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
59,694
Reaction score
563
I think George might stay in okc
 

Latest posts

Top