Expanded Forums

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seems to me that activity in the GFX sections has gone way down since the change.
This change didn't effect the GFX sections, so activity shouldn't have gone down. It's still too early to judge anyways. Either way, this site's best interest is sport talk.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It just looks awful. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Seems to me like you just want change for the sake of change.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It just looks awful. If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Seems to me like you just want change for the sake of change.
I don't think I have to explain anymore than I already have...and this change has gone over pretty well thus far. More members like it than dislike it & we've had a little more consistent activity since.

Time will tell.

Oiler35

Reaction score
This change didn't effect the GFX sections, so activity shouldn't have gone down. It's still too early to judge anyways. Either way, this site's best interest is sport talk.
No, I agree with buzzy. It's further down on the forums, so less people will look at it.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Moving the GFX section above the all the sports talk isn't an option. I'm not trying to be a d/ck but I don't think it's too much for a person to spend the nano-second it takes to scroll down the index.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
With every change you need to make a sacrifice. This is SPORTZ Insomnia... I totally agree that stuff at the bottom of the index will suffer, but I also believe that the activity in each divisional forum has begun to increase, which is phenomenal for us. If we can continue to bring in new members, this site will start booming like crazy, and there will be constant discussion of sports on here.

Another thing that we've always done in the past, is if anything is made in the graphics forums somebody is posting the url to it in the General Discussion Thread. That gets people to check it out and CnC. Its something we have to sacrifice a little bit, but if we work harder and find more ways to promote what's at the bottom of the page, it'll all work out fine.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Everything is fine, I like it a lot more than the old look that we've had forever, it was time for a change, possibly more. I believe it will all be fine, this will draw more attention. The bottom part may suffer, but the the most important part (sports) will not, it will make up for that. Graphics are definitely a unique part of the forum and draws quite a few members, not saying GFX isn't an important part, because it is, but this is a sports forum all in all.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How would activity go down in the GFX section from a change that doesn't have anything to do with it. It's down the page a little more and your telling me that's the reason? We're a sports oriented site, and although we do promote GFX, video games and sim leagues (All the extras). The main thing is sports discussion. If this is going to make for better discussion in the sports sections, and possibly more activity for game-day talk, then I don't see the problem. Otherwise it could always be changed back if it doesn't work out.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
How would activity go down in the GFX section from a change that doesn't have anything to do with it. It's down the page a little more and your telling me that's the reason? We're a sports oriented site, and although we do promote GFX, video games and sim leagues (All the extras). The main thing is sports discussion. If this is going to make for better discussion in the sports sections, and possibly more activity for game-day talk, then I don't see the problem. Otherwise it could always be changed back if it doesn't work out.
+2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%