Eddie House threatens Boobie Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2010/12/3/1852809/heat-vs-cavaliers-eddie-house-daniel-gibson-fight

House, who could be heard saying "When that (expletive) turns the corner I'm putting my hands on him," sat in the hallway near the Heat locker room having to be talked out of attacking Gibson. Carlos Arroyo, Jamaal Magloire and a number of security staff helped avert this conflict.
Security held House back by telling him "this is about your career. You don't want to do this with all these cameras here," according to Mary Schmitt Boyer of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. It's not clear what Gibson said to House that had him all riled up, but it's worth noting that House is often an instigator in these situations, due to his fiery style.
"Big" bad Eddie House. This dude comes from the mean streets of Hayward up in the Bay Area... and that isn't something to even brag about when trying to act tough like he does all the time. Idk what's up with this cat, obviously has some personal issues because he gets fired up at the most dumbest things. Which will probably the case here, Boobie probably didn't even say anything that bad.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess Rafer Alston should come back and slap him in the back of the head again lol.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He probably has small mans complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%