Eagles to pursue Albert Haynesworth if Redskins cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
NFL Network's Albert Breer speculates that the Eagles will pursue Albert Haynesworth if the Redskins cut him loose.
Breer bases it on the condition that Jim Washburn is hired to coach Philly's defensive line. The Titans want to keep Washburn, but appear to be in a bidding war with the Eagles to retain his services. He coached Haynesworth during Albert's time in Tennessee, so the connection makes some sense.
Makes sense, since the Eagles are more than likely going to hire Jim Washburn as their new DL coach and he is known around the league as the best DL coach out there and he got the best out of Haynesworth in Tennessee. Could be a good move, anything is better than Mike Patterson though.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
did i not say this would happen?

and all you said was he's horrible, and worse than patterson.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haynesworth will take a paycut to play for Washburn again. Not only that, but Philadelphia's 4-3 is one of the safest places for him to line up in, right now. Regardless of where he plays, Albert needs to get with the fuckin program. Start working, go to the OTA's, and show up to training camp IN SHAPE...and not look like some fat slob who can't run around Shanahan's cone's in the alotted time.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha, take him. He's essentially worthless. Waste of a roster spot. The ONLY time he has ever played up to his full ability was in a contract year. He got his money, and you never saw him again.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
He rarely ever gives it his all, I think he is all about the money. I'm not a fan of Haynesworth, not until he shows me he can still be a productive player. He at least clogs up the running game.

jhaug98

Reaction score
I love the idea of him going to philly. I hope he proves us all wrong to be honest. The guy is a beast when he shows it nonetheless!

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I liked him in Tennessee, then saw the real him in Washington. He has the potential to be great and all, he just doesn't really apply himself to let that happen. Which is sad for a professional to have that kind of attitude.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Haha, take him. He's essentially worthless. Waste of a roster spot. The ONLY time he has ever played up to his full ability was in a contract year. He got his money, and you never saw him again.
He is the least from useless he is a beast, when he wants to be at least.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He is the least from useless he is a beast, when he wants to be at least.
No...he's completely worthless. A change of scenery could change that, but he's made his money. He does not give a fuck anymore. Fact.

jhaug98

Reaction score
No...he's completely worthless. A change of scenery could change that, but he's made his money. He does not give a fuck anymore. Fact.
I guess you'll find that out next year if he makes a change of scenary now won't we?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean, shit you guys are Eagles fans, don't you remember him taking a nap on the field?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFzp3uHua40

100 million dollars, ladies and gentlemen.

WhenIRap

valanciunas
Reaction score
Haynesworth is a good pickup. The talk will get to him eventually.

Ballhard

Reaction score
I mean, shit you guys are Eagles fans, don't you remember him taking a nap on the field?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFzp3uHua40

100 million dollars, ladies and gentlemen.
Man did that ever pisss me off, hopefully Anthony Bryant can hold it down if we dont pick someone up in FA or the Draft...

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Damn the Eagles shouldnt try to trade for that dude, but atleast they dont have the troubles the Redskins do or else they would be desparate to try to trade Phat Albert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%