Dwight Howard believes Kevin Durant is better than Lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This needs to stop... Nobody was complaining about the pick when they made it, pretty much everybody was in agreement that Oden was the right pick. They had Brandon Roy on the wing and Oden was suppose to be the next great center, so it was clear Oden should have been the pick. Nobody knew he was going to miss almost all of three seasons. I hope he rebounds though and turns into the player everybody thought he would become, because then Portland will have one of the better teams out West.
I did. It wasn't all about my biasism towards Durant either. I have always believed that Oden was overrated. I thought he was going to be a pretty good player, but I didn't see the potential to be a great.Having two injuries within a season at the college level scared me also. I will still admit that about 45% of that was just me being bias. Also watching Durant for nearly every game during his college career, I knew of his ability to completely take the game over. I told my dad the night of the draft, "this has the potential to be another Bowie-Jordan deal"

pistonsboi

Reaction score
dude has a lot of potential, i think he needs more time, but he will definitely be better then lebron

8Ovechkin8

Reaction score
Durant is top 5 for me for sure. Hes so young too so in a couple of years he can be better at Lebron at everything. But right now, I'd give Lebron the advantage.

Either way... Kobe > All.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good to see the Heat crushing the Magic.

LeBron is still the best player in the world (can't wait for the Kobe dickriders), and Durant's never going to have his passing ability.
KD's one heck of a scorer, but James will stay at the top of the game for a good 6 to 7 years, if not longer.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Dwight's right.

The Heat only beat the Magic because Carter went out of the game and it threw them out of a rhythm. I'd like to see the Heat try to beat the Magic without LeBron James (their second best player).

South Florida

Reaction score
KD needs to start shooting better than under 40%..

The Heat should always beat the Magic.
They are matched up perfectly for them.
Howard will foul out every game if he plays hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%