Dolphins Now Need Ricky Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Is there any more interest in bringing back Ricky Williams if he is reinstated by the NFL? Cam Cameron still would not comment on the prospect Monday, but he might soon be forced to answer.

Williams' agent, Leigh Steinberg, said Monday night he doesn't know how long it will take before the league makes a decision on Williams. It could be several weeks. But Steinberg also said, "It wouldn't surprised me if it happened this week, and it wouldn't surprise me if it happened next week. I think we're getting to the point where it's about right."

Williams spent four months this summer at a rehabilitation clinic in Boston. That could be enough to convince the league to let him back. And if that happens, he could be ready to play soon after.

"He's just so clear and so upbeat," said Steinberg, who noted there still has been no contact between the Dolphins and Williams, or his agent. "He really wants to play. He really does. He's not marginal on it."
Right now the Dolphins need a prayer.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hmm. Ronnie Brown hurt. Cadillac Williams hurt -- makes you think maybe there was a good reason they split carries while at Auburn, huh?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They could use him if he wasn't the dumbest mofo in the league, aside from Vick.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It seems that Ricky hasn't done very well ever since he retired. Even in the CFL he didn't have very good stats.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Question is, will they bring him back?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't. I think he has lost all their trust. But if they do I'd trade him, and I bet there are more valuable FAs.

Sabbath

Reaction score
Jesse chatman is a surprisingly good running back. I don't see a need to pick up anybody. They could go for Corey Dillon maybe.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea I already picked up Chatman in fantasy league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%