Disect your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Great first post, and welcome to the board
Thank you and I always will post my opinion. I have been posting on a different website just vikings related and this website looked to cover everything and all the admins and owners look very great.

VC15

Reaction score
I know this team too well to have 1 or even 2 or 3 choices in each category, lol.
I was under the impression that we only were to list one or two for each category. There are obviously plenty of things to criticize about the G-Men.

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
LOVE- Miles Austin and our offense, especillay Miles :wub: :hitit:

HATE- Offensive line, it's been the one problem that hasn't been fixed these past couple of offseasons.

LOVE/HATE- I used to hate Wade Phillips, and i was calling for his head amost all season, but he really turned this team around and we finally won a playoff game. And JJ gave him exactly what i said he should, a year extension lol. Now if this team doesn't make it to the Super Bowl next season or does worse tha this past season, get rid of his ass!

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOVE- Sean Payton, Drew Brees, Gregg Williams, Jonathan Vilma: Leaders of the team. Shouts to Sharper, Harper, Greer, Porter and the best OL in the game!

HATE- Charles Grant: Overweight cap eating piece of <Censored>. Hopefully he isn't a Saint next year.

LOVE/HATE: Reggie Bush: Love more than hate, but: Sat behind these crazy dudes at the game against the Jets earlier this season and Bush was having a good game and they're yelling, "give Reggie the ball he's a monster, he deserves more touches blah blah blah!!!" Then he fumbles and it turns into, "get him off the field, he shouldn't be touching the ball, he's terrible!!!"

Rondo The Prodigy

Reaction score
LOVE - Tom Brady. I know, I'm a homer. Tom's been the face of the franchise and plans to stay that way.

HATE - Defense. Very self-explanatory.

LOVE/HATE - The running backs. Seriously what is wrong? Can we not sign a franchise running back or something? We've been struggling so much in the run game and it's been causing Brady to throw more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%