Derrick Rose unfazed by critics of comments

Sportsguy9695

Reaction score
After acknowledging on Tuesday that he was thinking about life after basketball as it pertained to his playing schedule this season, Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose says he does not understand why so many people got upset by his comments.
"No," he said before Thursday's shootaround. "No, but I could [not] care less."
After coming into this season having played just 10 games in two years, Rose spoke openly Tuesdayabout how he wanted to keep his long-term health intact. He didn't shy away from those comments on Thursday.

"Really, I was just being myself," he said. "As long as I'm being myself, that's the only person I can be, and that's about it. But as far as saying anything, blame me for thinking about the future, I'll probably think different, but that's all I was doing."
Source: ESPN Chicago

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he shouldn't be. he's gotta be used to it by now too

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If u cheered for this man when he won #MVP u need to scream louder now when he needs the support the most...the hardest thing is working UR ass off to keep gettn hurt,that shit is deflating to a man mental..u go home every night asking ur self will I ever play the game I love like I once did before...every NBA player remembers that first basket,how many of these #HOFers,retiree's, remember that last shot.??most don't Becuz they didn't know that was the end...#DROSE u have ur whole career to prove who u are..u missed 2 seasons now,take ur time this season,adjust ur body to the game again You can't make up the last 2 years in 1 season...the kid I watched on the #USA team had the swagger of #MVP #DROSE,watch tapes on how you kill #opp right now ur battling #doubt...#CHITRAINERS if u don't control that kids engine he will keep gettn hurt #thegiftandthecurse he has a #LAMBOengine on spare tires...adjust his game until he has fully understand how to use the gift he has...I'll fine him 5k every time he takes off for no reason..protect ur asset u will make the playoff with or without him so baby his game this season...#MVP don't worry about if ur worth the money FUCK YES ur worth what someone pays u...#chitownstandforthisman

gilbert on derrick

dcpwner

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
If u cheered for this man when he won #MVP u need to scream louder now when he needs the support the most...the hardest thing is working UR ass off to keep gettn hurt,that shit is deflating to a man mental..u go home every night asking ur self will I ever play the game I love like I once did before...every NBA player remembers that first basket,how many of these #HOFers,retiree's, remember that last shot.??most don't Becuz they didn't know that was the end...#DROSE u have ur whole career to prove who u are..u missed 2 seasons now,take ur time this season,adjust ur body to the game again You can't make up the last 2 years in 1 season...the kid I watched on the #USA team had the swagger of #MVP #DROSE,watch tapes on how you kill #opp right now ur battling #doubt...#CHITRAINERS if u don't control that kids engine he will keep gettn hurt #thegiftandthecurse he has a #LAMBOengine on spare tires...adjust his game until he has fully understand how to use the gift he has...I'll fine him 5k every time he takes off for no reason..protect ur asset u will make the playoff with or without him so baby his game this season...#MVP don't worry about if ur worth the money FUCK YES ur worth what someone pays u...#chitownstandforthisman
gilbert on derrick
Gilbert whom? Arenas? He's got it right either way. So does Noah

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no, gilbert grape

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
That was like reading an eloquent response to a subject from a 4th grader lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%